OT: Leafs Lounge v.131: I've Got Soul, But I'm Not A Soldier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
"Hi SPCA, I know this guy named Kyle..."

:laugh: You know I'm only kidding, but man he is just like standing towards the wall and barking as loud as he can continuously until someone comes to see him then he runs away. :laugh: Just for no god damn reason.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
oh he's not a pup, he's a ****ing grown dog acting like an idiot :laugh:

:laugh: Reminds me of:

interesting-cat.jpg

And it looks like I've gotten my roommate thing sorted out, had some people come by on the weekend and picked one of them .. She'll sign the lease tomorrow

BertCorbeau

Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Good choice. :naughty:

Welp, of the people that came to see it and that we met 3 were girls ... All 3 were good looking (although I suspect one was a lesbian) ... I picked the cutest one but not based on looks, I just think she'd make the best roommate of the bunch and be the easiest to live with .. It was a tough call though

My other roommate hasn't met her yet, and my girlfriend wasn't there either .. So I was trying to describe why I liked her as a roommate without mentioning the attractive part of it ... Sold my girlfriend on her though :laugh:

Apr 1, 2010
Welp, of the people that came to see it and that we met 3 were girls ... All 3 were good looking (although I suspect one was a lesbian) ... I picked the cutest one but not based on looks, I just think she'd make the best roommate of the bunch and be the easiest to live with .. It was a tough call though

My other roommate hasn't met her yet, and my girlfriend wasn't there either .. So I was trying to describe why I liked her as a roommate without mentioning the attractive part of it ... Sold my girlfriend on her though :laugh:

lol Just wait until your GF meets her.

When your GF mentions she's cute, tell her "She ain't pretty she just looks that way." :sarcasm:

BertCorbeau

Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
lol Just wait until your GF meets her.

When your GF mentions she's cute, tell her "She ain't pretty she just looks that way." :sarcasm:

My response during the conversation between the three of us was "It doesn't really matter if she's good looking or not, I'm dating the most beautiful woman in the world anyway." ;)

My roommate then backed me up saying how our first female roommate wanted to sleep with me but I resisted, not ****ing where I eat .. And he noted that's when I was single

Apr 1, 2010
My response during the conversation between the three of us was "It doesn't really matter if she's good looking or not, I'm dating the most beautiful woman in the world anyway." ;)

My roommate then backed me up saying how our first female roommate wanted to sleep with me but I resisted, not ****ing where I eat .. And he noted that's when I was single

Well let's hope that works out for you.

Not that I really care but....Go Skins!

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Not sure how I will be bringing everything to school next tuesday (my long day at school). Tomorrow my bag is going to be stuffed between my lunch + dinner + laptop + water bottle + some paper. No room for additional books. May need to look into getting a different backpack, although my current one isn't necessarily small.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Had 3 classes today, all were cut short by about half an hour. I know it's only been a week of classes, but man it's been so easy so far

The hardest part will be the exam periods, but even then it depends on how well you keep up and how easily you get stressed. For some its super stressful when you see that you have 3-5 exams each worth 35%+ of your mark in a span of 2 weeks.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Had 3 classes today, all were cut short by about half an hour. I know it's only been a week of classes, but man it's been so easy so far

Yeah the first week is basically nothing compared to exam time :laugh:

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
The hardest part will be the exam periods, but even then it depends on how well you keep up and how easily you get stressed. For some its super stressful when you see that you have 3-5 exams each worth 35%+ of your mark in a span of 2 weeks.

Most of mine are around 40%, Stats is worth 55% I believe. It's just weird comapred to high school where you have various essays and assignments due every week and nowI have a few mid term exams and final exams and thats it. Other than one English essay at some point in the year.

My econ class isn't worth showing up for. The prof has a really strong accent and boring lecture style, and her lectures is just information paraphrased from the textbook. Plus all her slides are posted online

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Most of mine are around 40%, Stats is worth 55% I believe. It's just weird comapred to high school where you have various essays and assignments due every week and nowI have a few mid term exams and final exams and thats it. Other than one English essay at some point in the year.

My econ class isn't worth showing up for. The prof has a really strong accent and boring lecture style, and her lectures is just information paraphrased from the textbook. Plus all her slides are posted online

The weekly stuff I find make it easier to keep up, also gives you more study materials later on. Profs are just too lazy to mark it all :laugh:

Just realized there are 2 football games tonight :amazed: When am I supposed to get anything done now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad