OT: Leafs Lounge v.131: I've Got Soul, But I'm Not A Soldier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I'll set up a a 1-year this week. Don't worry it will be good. Unless of course someone else wants to do it.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Went to go heat up my lasagna dinner and the microwaves are no longer there. Guess I'm going to have to find a new spot for heat up my dinner in the future.

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
I'll set up a a 1-year this week. Don't worry it will be good. Unless of course someone else wants to do it.

I think using more categories then before would be good.

Skater: G, A, P, +/-, PIM, GWG, Faceoffs, TOI, SOG, Hits, Blocks, PPP

Goalie: GS, Wins, GAA, Sv%, SO, GA

Those are the ones in the LLKL. Doesn't have to be exactly that but something similar using a wide range of categories is my suggestion.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London

Those are the ones in the LLKL. Doesn't have to be exactly that but something similar using a wide range of categories is my suggestion.

Which of those did we not have last year? I'm trying to remember and I want to say we had somethingl ike 11 categories? Don't think we had points, faceoffs, toi, sog, gs. Couple others I can't remember if we had or not.

Apr 1, 2010

I don't think TOI is on yahoo if that's who you guys are using.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Learning elementary school stuff right now and it appears for the rest of class....(mean, median and mode)

If I get bored after 4 minutes, 6 minutes and 11 minutes, the mean of how long it takes before I'm bored is 7 minutes!

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
Learning elementary school stuff right now and it appears for the rest of class....(mean, median and mode)

If I get bored after 4 minutes, 6 minutes and 11 minutes, the mean of how long it takes before I'm bored is 7 minutes!

In my stats class the prof had to explain to some asian kid how rounding numbers worked. Will never understand how he got in in the first place

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
In my stats class the prof had to explain to some asian kid how rounding numbers worked. Will never understand how he got in in the first place

:laugh: He has just been exact his whole life then :P

Holy crap I decided to look up at some people in my class and some people are legit taking notes on this stuff.

And I just saw that the easily top 2 teams in week 1 in our football league are playing each other this week. Should be a good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad