OT: Leafs Lounge #142: We Gonna' Walk Down to Electric Avenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Look at these 2... developing plans... cute. Planning and not acting is for the weak.

In actual fact though, I'm not going to study. No plans for anything yet, will see what happens.

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
I don't know how I'm going to get through my night class tomorrow night with no game to stream.

Thats not that bad, i have a test Thursday at 11-2 and friday 1230-230, great way to start olympic hockey after nearly a week of nothing

Since a lot of you guys are in college/university, what are you doing for your reading week?

Drink to celebrate my week of torture (this week) go to bed, wake up and drink to celebrate my best friends birthday go to bed, wake up and drink to celebrate a week without my girlfriend since she's going on vacation with here mom and thats just the weekend, then for the rest of the week i have 3 assignments to finish and some olympics to watch:laugh:

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Reading week?

QPAkmyu.gif

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Bert, we need a week to read our school books and catch up in our school work.

We are so busy and want to do as well as we can in school, that a week off is almost a neccessity

P.S What Happened to Hurt? He get sick of us again?

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
:laugh: It goes .. I need to start actually going to see these places

A house would be nice but I'd have to buy in the 'burbs and I a) hate commuting to work/living far from the core of the city and b) hate the cookie cutter ****boxes that are out there

Probably just a condo or townhouse

Found a really nice place listed today.. Looks pretty sweet

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010

A house would be nice but I'd have to buy in the 'burbs and I a) hate commuting to work/living far from the core of the city and b) hate the cookie cutter ****boxes that are out there

That's sick. Your girlfriend moving in with you too? Is that the only room-mate you're going to have?

Yo Cor, how bad of a tummy ache you think Carl has? :laugh: He's gonna be poopin for a week.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
That's sick. Your girlfriend moving in with you too? Is that the only room-mate you're going to have?

Yo Cor, how bad of a tummy ache you think Carl has? :laugh: He's gonna be poopin for a week.

Honestly, pretty ridiculous he ate it all :laugh: I guess if you hadn't had something for a while, you can do that.

They were saying on The Talking Dead that the actor was eating from it all day, and ended up eating three quarters (or something like that) of the container that day :laugh: Laughed pretty hard when he was sitting in front of the zombie just trolling and eating his pudding, while the zombie was reaching out the window trying to get him

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Yeah my girlfriend and I are planning on living together later this year when her lease is up, which should coincide nicely with me getting my own place

I'm looking for a 2 bedroom though for the ability to rent out the second room .. Plus 2 bedrooms generally hold or improve their market value better than 1 bedrooms, and are easier to generate a profit from in a rental market

I'm looking for a place that's both good for me, but also has good medium term investment potential if I want to sell in 5-8 years

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612

It's not going to be my first place I buy most likely, but for my settling down home I want to build my place.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Honestly, pretty ridiculous he ate it all :laugh: I guess if you hadn't had something for a while, you can do that.

They were saying on The Talking Dead that the actor was eating from it all day, and ended up eating three quarters (or something like that) of the container that day :laugh: Laughed pretty hard when he was sitting in front of the zombie just trolling and eating his pudding, while the zombie was reaching out the window trying to get him

:laugh: Wonder how good that pudding is. Never seen it in a container like that. He probably **** like a monster. All that chocolate.

Yeah my girlfriend and I are planning on living together later this year when her lease is up, which should coincide nicely with me getting my own place

I'm looking for a 2 bedroom though for the ability to rent out the second room .. Plus 2 bedrooms generally hold or improve their market value better than 1 bedrooms, and are easier to generate a profit from in a rental market

I'm looking for a place that's both good for me, but also has good medium term investment potential if I want to sell in 5-8 years

How much are you gonna charge for rent? :P

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
:laugh: Wonder how good that pudding is. Never seen it in a container like that. He probably **** like a monster. All that chocolate.

How much are you gonna charge for rent? :P

Yeah, I have never seen them in that massive of a container either. But yeah, the actor must have... he ate a **** ton of chocolate pudding that day :laugh:

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Comparing men's snowboarding slopestyle to women's ski slopestyle is like comparing nutella to poop. They are both brown, and can be put on bread but just a different league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad