May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
Schenn is this you?

FumqHxx.jpg

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
I can tell the penguin is fake because it slipped on ice. Real penguins wouldn't slip on ice. Nice try but you are going to have to do better than that to pull one over on me.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
mfw I thought I would get a 50 or 60 on my midterm last week but actually got a 74.

I thought I got ~50 on one of my finals back in December but ended up with an 81. Pessimism FTW :yo:

Most of the time, my predictions are super low. Always assume the worst so if it does happen, you aren't as shocked, and if it doesn't, you are one happy son of a *****. Never ever have high hopes, never.

Last edited:

SeenSchenn2

Itchin' For Mitch
Jun 15, 2010
Thornhill, ON
How much is crazy expensive? I've been using a Bauer Vapor X90 for a couple years and i really like it. Kinda hoping it breaks soon so i can get a new one lol. Pretty sure it's the 87 flex one, it's actually a pretty good stick for the price, i like it.

Okay I know this is super late but was caught up at work lol.
I'm using my backup Bauer One60 with matte finish right now.. it's good but I need a new one... crazy expensive is like anything over 150 lol.

I have some sort of Easton brand :laugh:

I don't get hyped up on models or brands .. I just go with whatever feels good in weight, grip, and how the curve it .. My price range is typically $90-$120

I find Sportchek has the best deals on sticks, usually they can gave $150-$220 sticks on sale half price

I usually don't either, but the RS I bought was on sale.

I use a ccm rbz 60, around $100 and does the job fine.

Don't really like the RBZ series but a few of my teammates love it.

I use the the Easton 55S, Hall Curve. I love it

Had the 65S for a bit. Iginla curve though, great stick.

My favorite stick was the Bauer x:60 when it was the top of the line vapor a few years ago. Used that stick for a few years but they are all gone now. Switched the the Nexus 600 because I am not playing as much anymore and liked it. I broke both my Nexus' in 2 nights though and needed a stick quick, and didn't have much choice so I got a supreme . 7 and it's okay. I think i like the Nexus and vapor series Bakers better.

Never really got caught in the Nexus series.

I have a 77 right meow, not cut at all. I have an decently quick little shot. I think I could handle the switch to a 67. I don't take clappers very often.

Same, but I cut it so it's probably around 84/85. I've always considering switching to an INT flex.

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
I thought I got ~50 on one of my finals back in December but ended up with an 81. Pessimism FTW :yo:

Most of the time, my predictions are super low. Always assume the worst so if it does happen, you aren't as shocked, and if it doesn't, you are one happy son of a *****. Never ever have high hopes, never.

I wrote a midterm today and I'll be shocked/pissed if I get lower than a 90 :laugh: I just think I did extremely well on it, plus it was easy. Does anyone else count their expected marks if they finish with extra time left? On multiple choice questions I always go through and count the ones I know are right, which might be etc.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
I wrote a midterm today and I'll be shocked/pissed if I get lower than a 90 :laugh: I just think I did extremely well on it, plus it was easy. Does anyone else count their expected marks if they finish with extra time left? On multiple choice questions I always go through and count the ones I know are right, which might be etc.
Yeah, but my last 2 i didnt even have time. First one I didnt even finish it, and my second one I went like 2 mins over when the class ended. ****in profs making their damn midterms so long. Got another one tomorrow, last one before my reading week.

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto

Do that all the time.

Ace88*

So im at home depot right now buying 5 feet of pvc, 8 ft of fibreglass rod, a tile saw, poly paracord, and duct tapr.

Anyone guess what im making?

Ace88*

Lol. im glad yall know how to use google :laugh:

Yep thats it though. On thursday im going to bass pro to buy arrows, a friend of mine works there so i can get 60% off :) $50 for a dozen high end arrows, not bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad