OT: Leafs Lounge #142: We Gonna' Walk Down to Electric Avenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Then you really, really should heed what's being said here. This is absolutely not a situation a manic depressive should get into. I know you want the experience, but as older dudes we've been where you are and we're just trying to look out for you man. But, since you're going to do it anyways lol...just for christ's sake use protection. Getting her pregnant would just be so typical of this retrded situation.

Do it no matter what she says.

Guys remember we gotta keep it PG here :)

Last edited:

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
This is how meow dances:
vV4mtFs.gif

Shake that!

Ace88*

Jesus christ grant are you trying to get banned? Thats so far over the line, not even close to pg-13

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
:laugh: To sum it up - Swerv if **** hits the fan with this girl don't come crying to VOR, Hurt, or Peasy about it :sarcasm:

Moving on..

Life is kinda weird without Leaf games on right now

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
The feeling when you thought you bombed a test, but actually did quite well >

It's the same feeling when you think you bombed an interview. I had this interview with Rogers and I walked out thinking, there's no way I am going to get this gig, on to the next one.

It's been 8 months I been working here :)

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
It's the same feeling when you think you bombed an interview. I had this interview with Rogers and I walked out thinking, there's no way I am going to get this gig, on to the next one.

It's been 8 months I been working here :)

You are working for Robbers? How is it there?

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
Do you feel dirty working for them?

Why would anyone with a job feel dirty? Money over freaking everything. I aspire to be a dominatrix person because you make 200-300 dollars an hour to just beatdown someone. My alias would be Scott Stevens cause I'd send you to the hospital.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Why would anyone with a job feel dirty? Money over freaking everything. I aspire to be a dominatrix person because you make 200-300 dollars an hour to just beatdown someone. My alias would be Scott Stevens cause I'd send you to the hospital.

What the hell..

Apr 1, 2010

Just when I don't think you can get any stranger BIitz, you re-set the bar. :laugh:

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA

original.jpg

Ace88*

wuhwhat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad