OT: Leafs Lounge 117 - Grant Joins The Retirement Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
The most single amount of travelling I would do at a single time would be to go tour around Europe for 1-2 months. Basically just check out my family background of Holland (Netherlands), go to Tomorrowland in Belgium, check out WW II museums across Europe. I think Auschwitz and other internment camps would be really interesting, and maybe visit France and England a bit too.

But I doubt I ever do it because as soon as I can buy a farm I will. My goal is to purchase a farm by age 25-27, and eventually build a house on it.

Wow your a farm boy. Thats so cool. You seem really down to earth schenner.

I love the whole city life and everything, but I also love the peach and quiet and calm feel of the country. My parents both grew up on farms in India and they loved it. Thats why I want to move to The Beaches, a little bit of both.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Aren't they so cute

tumblr_m10owoPh5V1rq358co1_500.jpg

wolf1.jpg

wolfpup01.jpg

wol-wolves-8979043-300-240.jpg

greywolfwpup.jpg

You can just let them eat you up :sarcasm:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I want to go to India (see family, my grandparents' house, where my parents grew up), France for sure, Italy, Greece, Egypt, Croatia, New Zealand, and the Dominican. And I also really want to go to Saudi Arabia.

I should probably do like a Eurotrip once. Visit all the europian countries I want to visit and that could be very exciting.

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
Going to Greece and the surrounding Islands for my honeymoon.

**** yeah, to those areas being remarkably beautiful, on top of delighting the History major in me :)

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Wow your a farm boy. Thats so cool. You seem really down to earth schenner.

I love the whole city life and everything, but I also love the peach and quiet and calm feel of the country. My parents both grew up on farms in India and they loved it. Thats why I want to move to The Beaches, a little bit of both.

Thanks I guess haha.

And yeah. I think Barrie is a hectic city. Everyone I talk to from the GTA just laughs in my face. lmao I went to Toronto like a month ago and absolutely hated it. Just not my thing. ha

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Installing an old game on steam I bought but forgot to play :laugh: GTA 4 Episodes from liberty city. I played the main game but haven't tried any of the DLC. I bought it for like $2 though so it was so worth it.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
Thanks I guess haha.

And yeah. I think Barrie is a hectic city. Everyone I talk to from the GTA just laughs in my face. lmao I went to Toronto like a month ago and absolutely hated it. Just not my thing. ha

Thats like my dad. He hates toronto. He wants to move near the open fields in caledon. I actually wouldn't mind that.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Thanks I guess haha.

Doesn't help that everyone in Barrie has a combined 13 teeth.

I'M KIDDING!

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Kyle I want a pet lion.

We can walk our pets together. AIN'T NOBODY GON **** WITH US

Haha imagine breaking into a house and you are face to face with a full grown lion. If you can train it it can be one of the best animals for protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad