Status
Not open for further replies.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
funny-awesome-animals-27.jpg

One day I am going to own a pet pig. Always wanted to have a pet dog and pig. They could be best friends.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
haha yes! That is actually an amazing tattoo, very creative too. Edit: Imagine being in a fight with that guy and right before he knocks you out you just see that on his arm coming at you :laugh:

would be pretty awesome. I also used to want a wolf too man but then i said siberian husky :laugh:

Now I just want a german shepherd heres hoping I can somehow get a mix to get one, so my allergies don't kill me.

dAtcCfH.gif

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Already do that with cattle in the barn. Fun fact: Pigs are actually cleaner then dogs.

Yeah I've heard pigs are actually a good pet. It's just odd having a pet that's an animal that humans eat so much, I wouldn't be able to do it and I think it is a little weird to have one as a pet.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Holy crap, the snake master :bow:

In grade 9 french class we didn't have any normal rooms available so we had to use one of the computer labs for our class and our french teacher was so cool she would teach our lesson then let us play like 20-30 minutes of games in class on the computers. We played like the helicopter game, snake, etc. all the other awesome flash games every day. Man that class was amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad