Not open for further replies.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
i need to find a place like this in toronto
JzekRwc.jpg

Eww. That's disgusting, In my opinion. I like the great wide open of the country. :D

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I think I want to move out of Canada one day just to experience the world. That would be very exciting IMO.

Terrence

Aug 3, 2010
Brody, they're just gonna look at your post history and realize that most of your posts have been on the Leafs board.

jasonleaffan

Dec 7, 2008
Toronto
Why do you ask me to press 1 for english when you know damn well you're going to transfer me to someone who doesn't speak english?

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
Ah you're so lucky Brody.

After school I think I want to travel to different countries over a period of a year at least. Maybe a few years. That would be very fun.

That would be crazy fun, but it would be crazy expensive too. That's why I'd rather spend a lot of time in one country (which is huge on its own ) and experience it to the fullest with my own money ( once I start earning some :laugh:)

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Ah you're so lucky Brody.

That would be crazy fun, but it would be crazy expensive too. That's why I'd rather spend a lot of time in one country (which is huge on its own ) and experience it to the fullest with my own money ( once I start earning some :laugh:)

I have a decent amount of money now ($35,000) that should keep me with enough money to do things aha. When I finish this trip I should't be too much in debt I don't think.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
The most single amount of travelling I would do at a single time would be to go tour around Europe for 1-2 months. Basically just check out my family background of Holland (Netherlands), go to Tomorrowland in Belgium, check out WW II museums across Europe. I think Auschwitz and other internment camps would be really interesting, and maybe visit France and England a bit too.

But I doubt I ever do it because as soon as I can buy a farm I will. My goal is to purchase a farm by age 25-27, and eventually build a house on it.

jasonleaffan

Dec 7, 2008
Toronto
The most single amount of travelling I would do at a single time would be to go tour around Europe for 1-2 months. Basically just check out my family background of Holland (Netherlands), go to Tomorrowland in Belgium, check out WW II museums across Europe. I think Auschwitz and other internment camps would be really interesting, and maybe visit France and England a bit too.

But I doubt I ever do it because as soon as I can buy a farm I will. My goal is to purchase a farm by age 25-27, and eventually build a house on it.

Have you ever watched the movie Hostel?

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
A few countries I want to travel to are Australia, Japan, England, Italy, France, Sweden, Switzerland. There's some more in South America, Europe, and Asia I would like to see one day but those are prob the main ones.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
I want to go to India (see family, my grandparents' house, where my parents grew up), France for sure, Italy, Greece, Egypt, Croatia, New Zealand, and the Dominican. And I also really want to go to Saudi Arabia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad