OT: Leafs Lounge 117 - Grant Joins The Retirement Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Nah. Never really been a huge fan of reading books tbh. Used to read a decent amount in public and high school, but I haven't completed a novel since high school lol. Last book I read was the last Harry Potter I think.

What about you?

Yeah I've read them they were great. I like the motif they have going this year of the light/dark face. Looks pretty cool :).

JMcLeaf

lol JMC I just ****ed myself over by starting Hiller today. :laugh: Oh well.

lol at least I have a chance now. I still don't think I'll win though. My team doesn't match up well against yours. I hate relying on Fleury for my goalie stats lol

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
lol at least I have a chance now. I still don't think I'll win though. My team doesn't match up well against yours. I hate relying on Fleury for my goalie stats lol

I think it will be pretty close. I think I got Hits and Blocks but all the other cats are anyone's guess.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Mmmm beer .. After yoga and a light run

Watched the Leafs game until the end of the third .. Was content with the point, decided to get to yoga on time .. Looks like I missed another skills competition

jasonleaffan

Dec 7, 2008
Toronto
If you swallow two separate pieces of string, a few hours later they will come out your anus tied together... I s*** you knot.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
****. Found a work related thing on real estate on the internet that's important half an hour ago .. Now I can't look away and it's pissing me off .. Getting to sleep will suck tonight

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I refuse to use it until this is done. But I guess Schenn is used to finishing things too early. :sarcasm:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Finishing a thread too early is 9001X worse than making a thread too late like SS2. You should feel ashamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->