OT: Leafs Lounge 117 - Grant Joins The Retirement Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
Yello!

I just realized what this thread is about.

I've never drank (alcohol) during a Leafs game. . . I should try it (red wine :) ) it will probably make me less tense lol thanks for the idea folks.

Welcome the lounge!

Women. Who needs them.

I know the feeling.
Still you should have bacon.
I have been unintentionally low riding ever since losing weight - mostly because I have never really worn belts, and I detest tying my pants down with a rope. But this morning, I think it went on a whole new level.

Give how wet and ugly it was this morning, I thought it would be a good idea to run to my office from the bus stop. Within 3 mins of my run, my pants fell to my freaking knees, leaving me quite vulnerable in public. Thankfully, I was wearing pajamas underneath and there was no one around to see this.

Belts from now on.

Hows everyones morning going so far?

Words can't describe how hilarious this is. :laugh:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Just started watching a show last night called Death Note (none of you have probably seen it as it is an anime) But it is honestly one of the better shows I've seen in a long time.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
My girlfriend is a raging leaf fan like me. She hates the Sens more than I do. She has a crush on Reimer, it is funny. Hell, think I have a mancrush on the guy too.

Seems like you guys have an awesome relationship.

I love reimer, except his face. Its a little creepy since he smiles so much:laugh: He's not bad looking though.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Never finished it. I started watching it but was Obsessed about it at the start

I'm 10 episodes in ATM and it's getting really good. I can definitely finish it though because it is only like 37 total episodes or something like that.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
I'm 10 episodes in ATM and it's getting really good. I can definitely finish it though because it is only like 37 total episodes or something like that.

Your-Such-A-Nerd.gif

you're*

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Convinced 4 of my buddies to go for a run today with me. They couldn't nearly keep up to me, but was still awesome. Also nailed a practical exam and a presentation. Good day is good.

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
If I knew you in person. Trust me I would do so many pranks on you :laugh:

I used to print out the Nicholas Cage creep stare face and paste them onto cardboard and put them everywhere. One time I had it on the inside of our medicine cabinet. My girlfriend goes to the bathroom and not even 3 minutes later I heard a loud scream.

:laugh::laugh: Thank you Mr. Cage

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
hahaha that's awesome!
I know right :P

UW9pfuO.jpg

Now disney is coming to life! Wolf and a deer...what is this!?
I used to print out the Nicholas Cage creep stare face and paste them onto cardboard and put them everywhere. One time I had it on the inside of our medicine cabinet. My girlfriend goes to the bathroom and not even 3 minutes later I heard a loud scream.

:laugh::laugh: Thank you Mr. Cage
LOL yes!

Well done sir!

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Gord Miller ‏@GMillerTSN 3h

Toronto's Jay McClement leads all NHL forwards in short handed ice time. Need to find a better abbreviation for that stat.

:laugh: Got me to laugh. too bad there is already...shtoi.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I know right :P

UW9pfuO.jpg

Now disney is coming to life! Wolf and a deer...what is this!?

LOL yes!

Well done sir!

Call me crazy but I have always wanted a pet wolf. Maybe one day if I live in a very isolated area but it will probably be highly unlikely :laugh:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
This is for the resident cats:

GcVvRCu.jpg

Only Kyle will get this one:
t7e9jqY.jpg

haha yes! That is actually an amazing tattoo, very creative too. Edit: Imagine being in a fight with that guy and right before he knocks you out you just see that on his arm coming at you :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad