Post-Game Talk: Leafs lose 4-3 in Washington

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
Guess who wont be alive in another 56 if we have to wait that same duration?
I'm sure that there were generations of Cubs fans who missed the world series win in 2016, let's hope it doesn't take 56 more years like it was for them.

Nylander88

Aug 13, 2016
Ontario
Was surprised to not see fresh legs tonite...I don't get it! Babs excuse for his stars not playing more is 'fatigue'...yet no fresh legs tonite in a back to back situation.Why not start Freddy then as well! Babs is full of himself.
Playing a lesser team in Minnesota, who was coming off playing the night before to boot. We were their second half of a back to back. That's where you play Hutch and give Freddy Washington. Babs I sour on a little more each day tbh. He's so wildly stuck in his ways. Like if Spezza isn't good enough to make the team, and resume doesn't matter, fine...I agree with it. But if it were Marleau he'd be in the top 6 without fail. He just likes who he likes and does what he does. I think coaching is about ability to adapt imo

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
because anyone who doesn't wear rose coloured glasses needs to be attacked, it's as simple as that for some in this forum.
lol what an absurd generalization..and one side calling out another side for attacking the other unfairly on this forum is the height of hypocrisy.

Reactions: Boutette

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
lol what an absurd generalization..and one side calling out another side for attacking the other unfairly on this forum is the height of hypocrisy.

upload_2019-10-17_18-4-23.jpeg

Reactions: Boutette

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
see, that's your opinion, and that's okay, others think differently and calling differing opinions nonsense is exactly what I was alluding to.
if you think me calling your post nonsense is "being attacked" then i dont know what to say.
sorry for the aggressive attacks and bullying. hope you are doing ok. need anything?

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
if you think me calling your post nonsense is "being attacked" then i dont know what to say.
sorry for the aggressive attacks and bullying. hope you are doing ok. need anything?
nonsense would have been tolerable, utter nonsense crosses a line. :sarcasm:

for the record you poked me for enlightening leafs67 as to why Sticky 111 implied he's a troll because he's upset with the play of the team this season.

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
nonsense would have been tolerable, utter nonsense crosses a line. :sarcasm:

for the record you poked me for enlightening leafs67 as to why Sticky 111 implied he's a troll because he's upset with the play of the team this season.
i wasnt poking you specifically, my point is both sides are equally to blame and one side calling out the other side for being unfair and attacking the other just isnt true. and i think if you looked at it objectively would agree with me. practically everybody attacks everybody else here. thats just the truth lol
half full side are homers, half empty side..haters, and around and around it goes.

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
i wasnt poking you specifically, my point is both sides are equally to blame and one side calling out the other side for being unfair and attacking the other just isnt true. and i think if you looked at it objectively would agree with me. practically everybody attacks everybody else here. thats just the truth lol
half full side are homers, half empty side..haters, and around and around it goes.
so calling someone with a opposing view a troll is okay with you?

I think everyone thinking this team has no flaws are delusional, but I've NEVER said they're not entitled to their opinions and I would NEVER call them a troll for having a opinion that differed from mine.

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
so calling someone with a opposing view a troll is okay with you?

I think everyone thinking this team has no flaws are delusional, but I've NEVER said they're not entitled to their opinions and I would NEVER call them a troll for having a opinion that differed from mine.
again, im not calling you anything. nor did i make reference to any specific situation or post in my response to this..

"because anyone who doesn't wear rose coloured glasses needs to be attacked, it's as simple as that for some in this forum." you are painting a picture that one side is being unfairly attacked by the other simply for not having the same viewpoint. my post was to point out the flaw in this statement. never once did i call you a name or attack you or accuse you personally of doing anything.

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
again, im not calling you anything. nor did i make reference to any specific situation or post in my response to this..

"because anyone who doesn't wear rose coloured glasses needs to be attacked, it's as simple as that for some in this forum." you are painting a picture that one side is being unfairly attacked by the other simply for not having the same viewpoint. my post was to point on the flaw in this statement. never once did i call you a name or attack you or accuse you personally of doing anything.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
well.....having a negative attitude is the rep I have in these boards, so at least I'm consistent.......or a realist?
Hey you can’t please everyone. Consistent is good. I wish the Leafs were. Or maybe they are???

Reactions: rumman

hector morrison

Apr 1, 2018
Playing a lesser team in Minnesota, who was coming off playing the night before to boot. We were their second half of a back to back. That's where you play Hutch and give Freddy Washington. Babs I sour on a little more each day tbh. He's so wildly stuck in his ways. Like if Spezza isn't good enough to make the team, and resume doesn't matter, fine...I agree with it. But if it were Marleau he'd be in the top 6 without fail. He just likes who he likes and does what he does. I think coaching is about ability to adapt imo
I can't figure it out! He rolls 4 lines ...OK' I'm thinking maybe that is Babs challenge to the opposing coach/team...'match me' 'go ahead and try' . I can see where having 2 top centers/lines is a lot for other teams to match,so if that is his thinking ,then so be it! The problem is when it isn't working and they are losing and he keeps rollin' the 4 lines...well,until the last 2 minutes or so! I wouldn't do it that way!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad