Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Kings - Wednesday 10pm

Macallan18

Aug 10, 2015
just remembered, I saw a game in LA once.
I think it was either the fifth or six playoff game against Chicago. LA lost, and then went on to win the series in Chicago the next game, and eventually the cup.
Ticket were around 100US, for good seats. Crazy.

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
I am very interested to hear how and why people outside of Canada are Leaf fans. Fantastic but I'm a bit perplexed as to why.

As a proud Jersey boy born in the early 90s the first game I ever saw was Leafs Devils at Continental Airlines Arena with a bunch of my friends from elementary school. And like any self-respecting pain in the ass I decided to cheer for the visiting team to annoy my buddies.

The Devils went on to form a dynasty, and I've been fortunate enough to watch collapse, after collapse, after collapse.

But hey, I still love the Leafs and always will. Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Leafers north of the border

nsleaf

Oct 21, 2009

Attachments

• IMG_2903.JPG.jpg
    IMG_2903.JPG.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 4

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
I wonder what type of leaf team we'll see tomorrow night.

Is it just me (I'm not complaining because we're winning so that's fine with me) but do the leafs seem to be playing a more boring style defence first type of game, compared to the high flying, high octane offense we saw last season??

Is it just the way other teams are playing us and we are adjusting to neutralize them? I like that everyone is adopting a team defense philosophy, but our offensive creativity has been shut down this season.

Again not complaining, I'll take a 1-0 win over a 5-4 loss any day... Just curious if I'm the only one seeing this.
There is a bonus. If the big dogs get fed too many goals, they get lazy. Keep them hungry so every goal is something they can savor

Polaris1010

Mar 23, 2017
grandma's cellar
I never heard that? Legit?

There was a fight at practice they said, Leeman against Secord.

The former had a shinner under his eye on the TV in the next game.

I think it was Harry Neale who told us that there was a fight at practice.

The other details kind drifted to the general public over the years.

Who knows how much of that is true, but the fight at practice should be true. He did not have that black eye from the previous game.

:naughty:

apocalypse

Dean Lombardi's Yes Man
Mar 20, 2017
Los Angeles
Kings fan coming in peace. I fully expect the Leafs to win this game. Love some of Mitch Marner on the Kings, but one can only wish right?

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Not a fan of these women commentators. Can I say that without being kicked out of here?

geo25

Sep 28, 2017
There was a fight at practice they said, Leeman against Secord.

The former had a shinner under his eye on the TV in the next game.

I think it was Harry Neale who told us that there was a fight at practice.

The other details kind drifted to the general public over the years.

Who knows how much of that is true, but the fight at practice should be true. He did not have that black eye from the previous game.

:naughty:
Thanks...I loved the Leafs teams from that era. Shame we had Ballard as the owner.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad