Pre-Game Talk: Leafs Habs on HNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TmlHockeyFan

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Paul Hendrick‏@HennyTweets 13m13 minutes ago
More
JVR, Bozak and Brown are not skating this morning. Marner skated earlier on his own. #tmltalk

Is this a "reward" because Brown (their line) scored? I mean aside from that, they didn't look good.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Paul Hendrick‏@HennyTweets 13m13 minutes ago
More
JVR, Bozak and Brown are not skating this morning. Marner skated earlier on his own. #tmltalk

Is this a "reward" because Brown (their line) scored? I mean aside from that, they didn't look good.

I don't think I've seen a line get practice off before. They really haven't looked good what so ever lately

TmlHockeyFan

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
I don't think I've seen a line get practice off before. They really haven't looked good what so ever lately

I wonder what the reason is. It can't be that all three are banged up. And I highly doubt it's a trade (since it's all three of them missing).

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
In the end Marner will be back when he's back. Frustrating not to have him in the lineup, but just a matter of waiting until he's got medical clearance to play.

Regardless the team has to find a way to beat Montreal. We need those points and can't afford to constantly lose to a divisional rival.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Maybe they need the time to review tape and get some rest at the same time?

Maybe but I'm pretty sure video sessions are done separately. There is an obvious simple explanation here but I just wish they would trade either bozak or jvr.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
There's probably nothing to it besides rest TBH.

For sure, weird Matthews has 0 rest days nylander 0 rest days kadri 0 rest days. Yet bozie and jvr have had multiple yet put in the least effort

Edit: add that to the reasons I want them gone

WilliamNylander

Papi's home
Jul 26, 2012
That short clip of Matthews cross-checking and bodying Leivo in the crease that Kristin Shilton posted on Twitter just now is awesome.

I know its not a fight or anything but I would love to see Matthews play like that in some of these upcoming playoff style games. Make some more space for himself with that huge frame.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Win or lose, hopefully Martin makes Emelin cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad