Pre-Game Talk: Leafs Habs on HNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snip Genos

GO LEAFS GO
Jun 14, 2007
Ontario
I've been looking forward to this one for a while. I have a lot of friends that's are Habs fans and this losing streak to them is kinda embarrassing so now would be the perfect time to beat them. It would be pretty awesome to get a good rivalry going again and it might start as early as this year if we could meet in the playoffs.

Anyways pretty excited to see where we are after the next 4 games including the trade deadline. I'm hoping we get to see Andersen play like he did against the rangers and that Marner comes back strong.

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
Enough is enough.

This streak is embarrassing. Shocking really.

Never seen anything like this.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
This game is so huge. A 4 pt difference is honestly one of the most intriguing gaps to have between two teams. Regulation win and you're only 2 pts away, regulation loss and you're now 6 pts back which is a mountain to climb late in the season.

The division is as wide open as it has ever been; for the first time there are no locks to make it at all.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
I said I wouldn't watch it, I may not.

This streak is pretty shocking.

It's annoying because up until 2014 the season series was always split between the two, in some cases even favouring the Leafs. Then Price turned on god mode in 2014 and it's never been the same since.

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
Oilers finally broke their losing streak to the coyotes this season, time for us to break ours agaisnt the habs

Snip Genos

GO LEAFS GO
Jun 14, 2007
Ontario
What is this streak at btw? I'm pretty sure it's 12 or 13 which is ridiculous but we have been a bottom team for a long while and Price has been the difference in probably more than half the games. Can someone find what his career stats are on Saturday nights? It's unreal and so I think he plays his best on big games like that which the leafs have been a victim to quite a few times

Defense

Oct 27, 2009
Battle of the goaltenders is what this game will turn into

Andersen vs Price

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
They're vulnerable, if there was ever a time to beat them it's now and start a little point streak heading into crunch time.

Snip Genos

GO LEAFS GO
Jun 14, 2007
Ontario
I wonder if Ottawa fans would cheer for us, or Montreal in this game...

That's a very good question I'm sure they want it to end in regulation lol Montreal and Ottawa play each other 3 times in March and this is the last game we have against either team. A win here would be awesome in so many ways

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
If the Leafs had of won their last game vs the Habs in regulation they would be tied for first in the Atlantic, think about that . Does it tell us how good the Leafs have been or how bad the Habs have Been?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad