Post-Game Talk: Leafs Ground Jets 5-3

ITM

Out on the front line, don't worry I'll be fine...
Jan 26, 2012
Hmm...It's almost like averages worked in our favour against the losing streak, and Jack Campbell was fine, and instead of being 28-13-5 and the sky falling, we're a vastly different 29-13-5 and congratulating ourselves on Dubas' acquisition of Foligno.

Glad we won as well, but the preamble is just nuts, boys.

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
Hmm...It's almost like averages worked in our favour against the losing streak, and Jack Campbell was fine, and instead of being 28-13-5 and the sky falling, we're a vastly different 29-13-5 and congratulating ourselves on Dubas' acquisition of Foligno.

Glad we won as well, but the preamble is just nuts, boys.
this will never change! lol

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
Sorry I’m late

upload_2021-4-22_19-29-55.jpeg

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
Robertson, Brooks, Galchenyuk, Mikhaeyev....these guys need to stay in the lineup. I don't care about hurting the feelings of the three old guys or Engvall. North south speed helps you win in the playoffs.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Top line is really good. Nick is the missing piece for AM and MM.
Gally-JT-Willie was good too. Gally is buzzing when he plays with those two. Would like Willie to shoot more and drive to the net like JT.
Kerfoot and Simmonds, to me, played their best game as Lesfs.
Brooks need to have more confidence and need to understand that he is playing with the leading assist man in the past 20yrs in the NHL.

Campbell is solid and that’s what we need.
Holl needs to stop pinching.
Reilly needs to convert to LW bc he is not playing defence.
Sandin surprised me bc he was not physically overpowered by Jets forwards, if he can do that, he is a future top pairing D.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
When you see Foligno casually finishing checks hard on a forecheck it's just a clear reminder what that kind of gritty play style can do for a line. You get a guy doing that and Simmonds and Galchenyuk and Thornton chipping in, it gets the ball rolling and tires out the opposition.

Amen!

:yo:

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Yeah he injects some speed and skill in the bottom 6. Leafs have some size and speed all over the lineup.
He has lots of doubters on the board and I can’t put my finger on why. He’s improved so much with the Marlies. Keefe knows him and i think,not sure but think he just might get a chance with Keefer here. Keefe leaned on him pretty heavy with the Marlies. Mutual respect there. I don’t think anyone sees him coming except a rare sprinkling here.

Reactions: Albus Dumbledore

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad