GDT: Leafs @ Flames - 9:30 TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
Probably the worst string of words you could put together for a gameday thread if you believe in karma and being humble.

Leafs are gonna lose 9-3

Sometimes posters set up no-win scenarios for the Leafs so that they can criticize even when they play well.

These posters might also have thought a team like Calgary wad as good or better than the leafs coming into the season.

Sometimes.

Reactions: Oscar Peterson

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Dermott......will be traded?!

No idea. Its Possible, but I figure if they think they're way up in the standings and keep playing well... it'll give them some games to rest some of the vets and give some of the younger guys opportunities.

Reactions: Stigma

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
I like it but why can't Lilly ever get in? He hasn't even been given a real chance.

Yeah he deserves some games too. Hopefully they'll both get a few in as the season is winding down. Injuries happen too so itd be good to get them in some games incase that happened.

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
If Campbell is even a little sore I don't like him getting the start in Calgary. WAY rather save him to be fresh Wednesday against Montreal.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Why all the Thornton hate?

For what he signed for he's done super well.

Doesn't make mistakes out there either, I'll take that every day.
>definitely sire :clap: He brangs back that talk we had with domi tucker and quinn etc roberts sundin. We LOVE IT HARD. He also brings that gezame and size. My only thang with the man (was) the fact he should never play for the first pp unit when we is healthy enough. He didn't with the weak sharks neither anymore, neither should he with us like lil yoda says sire. We that great and expensive.

Big joey will kill tonight, just like simmonds. We needs goons and thugs for the bigger playoffs. There we will be measured like a chill pill for life sire .

Reactions: Darcy Tucker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad