OT: Leafs Board OT thread - Read 1st Post before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
Superman isn't boring, Clark Kent is. He is just an average guy doing average things.

I actually really liked smallville though but yeah it does get a little boring sometimes.

I like that about Clark Kent, he's dorky and just an average guy. And I loved smallville. I thought it developed characters well over the 10 seasons, I think shows now rush into things way too fast.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I like that about Clark Kent, he's dorky and just an average guy. And I loved smallville. I thought it developed characters well over the 10 seasons, I think shows now rush into things way too fast.

agreed, actually I didn't finish it. Only finished about 7 seasons so maybe I will get back into it again.

I think a character like Clark Kent is better served on television anyways. His story is very slow in nature so as you said you really need to take the time and develop the characters.

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
agreed, actually I didn't finish it. Only finished about 7 seasons so maybe I will get back into it again.

I think a character like Clark Kent is better served on television anyways. His story is very slow in nature so as you said you really need to take the time and develop the characters.

well if you like super heroes they do amp it up and bring in a lot of DC characters in the last few seasons

i would recommend watching them

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
Anyone pick up MLB the Show 16? Fantastic game for anyone looking for a great baseball sim w/Jays season coming up.

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
Any suggestions on a new show to watch? Caught up in the Walking Dead, and can't wait for the season 6 finale Sunday, as well as Gotham too.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Anyone pick up MLB the Show 16? Fantastic game for anyone looking for a great baseball sim w/Jays season coming up.

I don't play video games anymore but if there was one game I still want to play, it's the show. I still have my 360 but they don't even make baseball games for xbox anymore.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I don't play video games anymore but if there was one game I still want to play, it's the show. I still have my 360 but they don't even make baseball games for xbox anymore.

RBI Baseball is coming back for Xbox One.

They technically were back on 2015, but apparently it was really Arcady and not very good. 2016 is supposed to be more technical, while having the classic arcade feel.

Would still wish The Show would expand to Xbox One, but I doubt Sony would allow it.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

Do you have PS4 or PS3?

I want to get it for PS3, but I'm not sure what changes were made to that version, so I don't want to waste 30 bucks when I could just stick with 2015.

Any suggestions on a new show to watch? Caught up in the Walking Dead, and can't wait for the season 6 finale Sunday, as well as Gotham too.

Depends what you are looking for.

Impractical Jokers is a terrific comedy. As is Last Man On Earth.

Daredevil, The Flash are two terrific superhero shows. If you liked Gotham, you would LOVE those two.

Bates Motel is the best thriller on TV IMO

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
Do you have PS4 or PS3?

I want to get it for PS3, but I'm not sure what changes were made to that version, so I don't want to waste 30 bucks when I could just stick with 2015.

Depends what you are looking for.

Impractical Jokers is a terrific comedy. As is Last Man On Earth.

Daredevil, The Flash are two terrific superhero shows. If you liked Gotham, you would LOVE those two.

Bates Motel is the best thriller on TV IMO

Thanks. Dunno about Daredevil tbh, the movie was absolute trash lol.

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
Thanks. Dunno about Daredevil tbh, the movie was absolute trash lol.

daredevil season 2 on netflix is some of the best TV i have ever seen

and i am including more then just comic/super hero gendre

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Yeah this is the absolute best Daredevil ever portrayed. It's not even close. You should watch it.

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
Billions has been good.

ya, i'm loving that show

just not happy about the part where Maggie Siff got naked and slipped into the hot tub with axe

for such an accomplished and intelligent woman to do something so beyond stupid is just sloppy writing in my books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad