OT: Leafs Board OT thread - Read 1st Post before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
After careful consideration Leafs board mods have decided that we will allow an OT thread.

This is not the Leafs Lounge

The Leafs Lounge is gone. That thread was closed because certain posters were unable to stay within the rules of hfboards.

All hfboards rule apply to this thread. No exceptions. They are found here. I suggest you review them.

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_forum_rules

This thread will be shut down if any violations occur. Discuss whatever you want within the boundaries of hfboards rules. The leash is short, so I would suggest not pushing the limits of what we allow. As this thread serves no real purpose in relation to hockey, it creates additional modding responsibilities for mods, for that reason we will shut it down if it becomes problematic. Also note infractions, thread bans, and forum bans are possible for individuals breaking these rules, as well as the thread going away.

We don't want to have to do that. So please don't make us.

Whoever makes the next version of this thread, please quote this post in the OP. It is to remain in post #1 of every rendition of the Leafs OT thread.

Thanks

Last edited:

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
We're baaaaaack

jj-watt-does-all-the-dances.gif

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
So... it's like the useless thread?

No. The hfboards Lounge has its own set of rules. This will be moderated like every other thread on the Leafs board. Talk about movies, TV, music, games, whatever, but do not break the rules. No offensive, flaming, trolling etc.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Cool. Is there any ps3 formula 1 racers on here? It would be alright to get a hfb racing league set up for a non game night once a week or so.

Morguee

Jan 22, 2010
I will ask for the usual suspects that will be using this thread...

are bacon and cats allowed?

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Who's excited for Game of Thrones season 6. Only a month and bit left. Was hoping to read the Winds of Winter b4 the season, but it will take Martin potentially to 2017 till it comes out.

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
Who's excited for Game of Thrones season 6. Only a month and bit left. Was hoping to read the Winds of Winter b4 the season, but it will take Martin potentially to 2017 till it comes out.

I just re-watched season 5 so I'm ready!:yo:

I started reading the books but since the show started to become different, I decided I'll read them once the series ends. The show will probably end before the final book comes out.

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto

Yup, I'm excited for it. Hopefully, it's better than season 5 because i didn't like it as much as I did for season 3/4.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I just re-watched season 5 so I'm ready!:yo:

I started reading the books but since the show started to become different, I decided I'll read them once the series ends. The show will probably end before the final book comes out.

that's how I am doing it. I have the audiobooks AND the books sitting on my kindle, but i just don't want anything to sully (heh) the show, even though i know it's completely separated by this point.

the same for Outlander really. (or any book/movie adaptation. I need to watch, then read. because if I read then watch, I am one cranky Daisy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad