OT: Leafs Board OT thread - Read 1st Post before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
Country music is awful, and its even worse with all the people pretending they like it and spending $500+ to go to those music festivals to drink alcohol and potentially get laid.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
I ate pistachios on pretty much a near daily basis last summer when I was on a pretty severe diet (I'm talking like, less than 1700 calories).

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
punisher...needs his own series...holy man daredevil season was great but damn he stole it big time.

Still haven't watched jessica jones or any one else..

Also anyone keeping with flash and the arrow?

pucci2001

Jun 3, 2012
punisher...needs his own series...holy man daredevil season was great but damn he stole it big time.

I started a few episodes of Jessica Jones, I just didn't care enough about her and she was far from hot enough to keep my attention for the entire series, gave up...no regrets.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Honestly other Marvel shows will have trouble keeping up with DD. It was that good.

Pyromaniac3

Dec 19, 2011
Toronto

Jessica Jones is really good, deals a lot with sexual abuse and consent in a more accessible manner.

Flash is kind of sagging a bit lately with filler episodes.
Arrow has hit the ****ter since season 2. Every episode is more about the relationships rather than actual storyline or action. Really boring.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
Cashews have urushiol in them which is the oil in poison ivy that causes the rash. I loved cashews but I started noticing the swelling in between my fingers and palms and hives in my mouth and lips which are a side effect of bad poison ivy reactions that I get(I'm one of those 10% of people who are allergic to the plant who get dangerous reactions from contacting poison ivy). I was surprised that cashews would have that oil in them when the doctor mentioned it. Mangoes as well apparently although I've never reacted from them.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Cashews have urushiol in them which is the oil in poison ivy that causes the rash. I loved cashews but I started noticing the swelling in between my fingers and palms and hives in my mouth and lips which are a side effect of bad poison ivy reactions that I get(I'm one of those 10% of people who are allergic to the plant who get dangerous reactions from contacting poison ivy). I was surprised that cashews would have that oil in them when the doctor mentioned it. Mangoes as well apparently although I've never reacted from them.

that suuuccks
i j'adore cashews. i make cheese, milk, butter and everything from them.
I think I'm quasi allergic to pineapple and stuff, i get itchy.

i keep eating them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad