GDT: Leafs @ another Leafs home game in Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
Or 2-0 leafs...but keep moving the goalposts for a goalie averaging a .890 sv% since Jan 2.

We've been outshot 2-1 and slept through the game for all but 5 minutes of the 3rd. Yup, Andy is the problem. The fact that we barely have 2 NHL dmen is also on Andy. The fact that our forwards can't spell DEFENCE is also on Andy.

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
We were thoroughly dominated all game except a short stretch of the third, which was followed by buffalo dropping three on us.

I don't think refs were the problem.
I didn’t say the refs were the only problem, they can be absolutely god awful while the Leafs are too

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
We do however need a defenseman. Whether it’s Rielly coming back or a trade.

We need to clean up defensively as a team for the playoffs. The Panthers suck, so we will probably sneak in

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
I can't stand this team, just pathetic every year. Rebuilt it twice just to still be a disappointment

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
If you've actually watched tonight's game and are blaming Andersen, I can only assume you have an agenda. He's been awesome. I guess you could ask for the Okposo goal back if you really want to search for something.
He had a great period

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
Dogs aren't meant to eat dry food in bags.

People are either cheap or idiots

The Kessel Run

Jun 7, 2011
They came out flying and it all hit the wall with bad calls and many more missed calls.

What are the odds that 3 years in a row we have the least amount of power plays. The officiating is a joke.
The league only wants Canadian teams around so they can leetch off them financially.

The shots were like 16-4 at one point in the first...that's hardly coming out flying.

Cynical

Aug 23, 2014
We were thoroughly dominated all game except a short stretch of the third, which was followed by buffalo dropping three on us.

I don't think refs were the problem.

Dominated or not, the Leafs tied the game and them got screwed by two calls that completely destroyed the momentum.

This is all refs. You can win games you don't play well in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad