GDT: Leafs @ another Leafs home game in Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightsol

Aug 2, 2005
What's that? Bad officiating or pissing away games in the third?
Bad officiating. How many third period collapses this year have been because of bad officiating, too?

But I wonder if after years of the refs constantly breaking momentum and hosing the team, the guys watch it happen and wonder what the point is, since if they play hard and score another one, it'll just lead to more of the same bullshit...

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
This penalty call so late is such a slap in the face. f*** you refs. This is as bad as when the Raptors got all those calls in their favour against the Nets late in their last game just so the amount of fouls for each team would look more respectable. Complete joke.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
What a difficult pattern to read that barrie to matthews and shot... :facepalm:

Just stop already. Don't do it anymore. Or at least try some else too.

Reactions: fahad203

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
Check this game management in garbage time, eh? Now, nobody could complain that the Leafs got no PP in this game.

Reactions: TMLeafer

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
When will the Sabres make the playoff race? And there is no need for me to pretend th Sabres are bad. They have been proving that for 9 years and running. You can say Go Sabres tonight but like every other troll will be *****ing/crying when reality snaps in and you have to watch your crappy team go back to themselves.

Ya go Sabres, back to the bottom where you belong.

State of the Union: the majority of Buffalo fans openly lament the fact that Jack Eichel has to play for their team.

Reactions: hamzarocks

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
We've made Buffalo goalies look like Vezina candidates for a decade

And Make Eichel look like Gretzky

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
It frustrates that nobody on the team even seems mad. Look how angry many posters are in here, yet the guys on the ice don't seem to care. Ffs I need you to vicariously take out my anger boys.
I don't mind. I wouldn't want to see a Leaf end up with a 10 game suspension for throwing a borderline hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad