GDT: Leafs @ another Leafs home game in Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
My God, Barrie is bad. Practically gifted a goal to Buffalo if Freddy didn’t bail him out

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Watched the Bruins dominate 2 games coming off back to backs, this should not be an excuse...

but it has to be considered. For most teams it’s hard to win them. Not every team is built for it. Idk why we compare ourselves to the bruins. We aren’t like them lol

The CyNick

Freedom of Speech!
Sep 17, 2009
Maybe the refs would finally call a penalty on Buffalo, they have no ****ing consistency

We were thoroughly dominated all game except a short stretch of the third, which was followed by buffalo dropping three on us.

I don't think refs were the problem.

Reactions: frizzer1

Cynical

Aug 23, 2014
Everyone is talking about the penalty. That should not have been as icing. Korshov beat it cleanly.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Yeah it's pretty pathetic. I can't put my finger on when exactly this team became devoid of any heart whatsoever.
Dubas likes youth. He doesn't have a heart spreadsheet. He shipped it out with Hainsey, Marleau and Kadri.

CelticDruid

Oct 23, 2013
Penticton , BC
I can't remember the last time that the Leafs played a full 60 minutes.

Our D has been crap all year and with the injuries we are a tire fire in our own end.

Muzzin has been brutal tonight, but looks overworked to be fair.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
You seem mad. Hope you don't finish 1-2 points short of a playoff spot. That would stink. Really should beat teams that are as bad as you make them out to be, especially in a playoff race, wouldn't ya think?

Lets. Go. Buffalo.

When will the Sabres make the playoff race? And there is no need for me to pretend th Sabres are bad. They have been proving that for 9 years and running. You can say Go Sabres tonight but like every other troll will be bitching/crying when reality snaps in and you have to watch your crappy team go back to themselves.

Ya go Sabres, back to the bottom where you belong.

Garrold

Feb 1, 2019
I couldn't watch anymore! Dubas better get defence fast! This team drives me nuts, these games with teams below you in the standings should atleast be close. They have no heart at all. Siorry just venting! Lol.

The Kessel Run

Jun 7, 2011
Or 2-0 leafs...but keep moving the goalposts for a goalie averaging a .890 sv% since Jan 2.

If you've actually watched tonight's game and are blaming Andersen, I can only assume you have an agenda. He's been awesome. I guess you could ask for the Okposo goal back if you really want to search for something.

Reactions: Walshy7

Guided by Veseys

Nov 14, 2011
Power plays make a legitimate difference in a game. There is momentum and fatigue besides the obvious scoring advantage. Three extremely weak calls tonight where we received zero calls. It was a big impact.
It would be nice to assume we could power through it but we aren’t there yet. Maybe if we had a full lineup and not missing 1D and several top line forwards.
We got f***ed by poor officiating tonight. It was bad enough with the first two calls but the third just ruined a decent game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad