Rumor: Leafs agressively after Tanev

Pick the options you'd trade for Tanev by himself

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005
A 1st plus for sure, but the plus for me is Carrick (redundant with Tanev)and maybe Bracco (who is only a marginal trading chip compared to losing Johnsson).

realgoodleafs

Oct 29, 2006
SW Ontario
The mystery team is probably the actual team making a reasonable offer that the Canucks are trying to increase by mentioning the Leafs.

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa
1st, 2nd and their choice of Rasanen/Bracco is my absolute max. If another team pays more, let them be foolish and overpay.

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
We got something for Fehr...
maybe we bring Lupul...
back through the loophole...
glass player for glass player...cheer...s...

Reactions: highslot

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005
Also pass. When he plays he's solid. Injured too much for me.

If he was an 80 game a year guy he would not be available. Misses lots, but broken finger, broken thumb, broken leg and mumps have been some of the causes, and are not likely to repeat. For a club that gets out shot way too often he seems like a pretty good add for the cost. I remember how much more I preferred Hamonic last year but a healthy Tanev is more effective.

TakeTheBody

Jan 10, 2018
If he was an 80 game a year guy he would not be available. Misses lots, but broken finger, broken thumb, broken leg and mumps have been some of the causes, and are not likely to repeat. For a club that gets out shot way too often he seems like a pretty good add for the cost. I remember how much more I preferred Hamonic last year but a healthy Tanev is more effective.

He's not the only option out there. Rangers, Canes. Pass on this guy.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
I can't wait to see what the Canucks fans reactions are if we acquire tanev. Whatever we say bad about him is probably what they will say bad about tanev if he's with us

toronto money leafs
Sep 29, 2017
Paris
Johnsson is not playing tonight and hes not injured....feel its for Tanev or Mcdonagh who we are both after..so they say
He’s not playing because he pulled something, so technically he is injured.

as Pure as Evil

Sep 18, 2011
Hell, Alberta
the one thing we have learnt with this management group if we here it in the media. we should expect the exact opposite. the fact someone leaked this on the west coast could be enough for lou to pull his offer

as for a offer. bracco and a second and a third at the absolute most

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa
the one thing we have learnt with this management group if we here it in the media. we should expect the exact opposite. the fact someone leaked this on the west coast could be enough for lou to pull his offer

He'll get at least what Hamonic got in trade value if he moves.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009

as people have pointed out - not so.
people knew for ages we were in on Andersen and on Martin.

Reactions: Menzinger

as Pure as Evil

Sep 18, 2011
Hell, Alberta
as people have pointed out - not so.
people knew for ages we were in on Andersen and on Martin.

that's different tho, the way this team holds its cards during the season compared to during the offseason is apples to oranges.

He'll get at least what Hamonic got in trade value if he moves.
Hamonic was much more highly regarded then tanev has ever been. tanev has been a high point on a rebuilding stale canucks team. hamonic is the reason why you wont see teams pay that price for tanev.

I just cant see babs being pro Tanev when the kid cant stay healthy. every injury prone player we had 3 years ago is either jettisoned to robidas island or removed by trades

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $5,220.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $275.00