OT: Leaf Lounge #146. Kiss My Blarney Stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
That doesn't sound like that bad of a gig man.

Does that mean you have to clean up after all those damn bugs?
Shadflies? **** those guys haha. If I gotta go down town when its shadfly season, goodnight sweet prince. Smells like fish 24/7, honestly some of the grossest **** ever.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Shadflies? **** those guys haha. If I gotta go down town when its shadfly season, goodnight sweet prince. Smells like fish 24/7, honestly some of the grossest **** ever.

:biglaugh:

Worst part of North Bay by a mile.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
:biglaugh:

Worst part of North Bay by a mile.

I'm not creeped out by them, but my god theyre just annoying. Theres so many of them, and they only live for 24 hours so their dead bodies are just rolling all over the place. They just come out of nowhere. When I worked at Subway (not the one downtown thank god), by night time, the whole door would just be covered by them and then idiots would hold the door open and they'd get in. Our manager would come into a bunch of dead Shadflies everywhere inside the store lol.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I'm not creeped out by them, but my god theyre just annoying. Theres so many of them, and they only live for 24 hours so their dead bodies are just rolling all over the place. They just come out of nowhere. When I worked at Subway (not the one downtown thank god), by night time, the whole door would just be covered by them and then idiots would hold the door open and they'd get in. Our manager would come into a bunch of dead Shadflies everywhere inside the store lol.

:laugh:

Did you work at the one by the bus station? (not by the mall) I use to go to that subway after class all the time on the way back home :laugh:

(I don't think that's the one though.)

What are shadflies and why are they only downtown?

I'm fairly sure they come from the lake. And they're downtown because that's where they end up because most of North Bay's downtown is close to the lake. I don't know that much about them though. I really got to avoid them during my time in North Bay. I've just heard horror stories and have seen them around town.

Ace88*

I like how he posts that then peaces.

This is why you get no attention.

hey man i was on my phone, what do you want from me. WHY WONT YOU RESPOND TO MY DESPERATE PLEAS FOR ATTENTION :cry:

Schenn said:
Fill us in. Haven't been updated with your female situation in a while. New girl or old girl? I can't remember.

Meet girl at school through mutual friend when we were out one night, got her number, agreed to go out after our last exam which was today. Went out for dinner, turns out she's got all the same music tastes and likes the same tv shows and movies and plays guitar and sings (as a musician, nothing to me is hotter than a girl with a guitar, goes both ways i guess). All that being in common is like ridiculously rare, you dont even understand. Dinner went great, went back to hers, cracked a bottle of wine and you know. School's ending so that kinda makes it a lot of effort to do anything about it, but we'll see what happens

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
hey man i was on my phone, what do you want from me. WHY WONT YOU RESPOND TO MY DESPERATE PLEAS FOR ATTENTION :cry:

Meet girl at school through mutual friend when we were out one night, got her number, agreed to go out after our last exam which was today. Went out for dinner, turns out she's got all the same music tastes and likes the same tv shows and movies and plays guitar and sings (as a musician, nothing to me is hotter than a girl with a guitar, goes both ways i guess). All that being in common is like ridiculously rare, you dont even understand. Dinner went great, went back to hers, cracked a bottle of wine and you know. School's ending so that kinda makes it a lot of effort to do anything about it, but we'll see what happens

I'm mostly wondering how you managed to be done exams already

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County

Sounds unreal man. As far as keeping going over the summer, do you guys live anywhere near each other?

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
I was scrolling through my Facebook newsfeed and noticed some girls were posting pictures that over 200+ likes, I was confused as to why everyone was liking their bland selfie. But then I looked on their profile and they have over 1500 friends :laugh: I looked at mine, around 250, but I can say I actually know everyone on my friends list :P I just don't see the point in adding everyone I once met, I could not care less about whatever they post and I'd never end up actually messaging them.

Blufreezy

May 1, 2013
Didn't even know this thread existed.
There a midnight crew slavin away at work right now or am I alone out here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad