OT: Leaf Lounge #146. Kiss My Blarney Stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
It's just a general topic of conversation on sunday nights and I want to make sure no one spoils my monday viewing for me. :laugh:

You beat me to it! :laugh:

EVERYONE SHUT UP TILL TOMORROW AFTERNOON. (about GoT)

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
In today's episode of Game of thrones there was (probably): death, accents, nudity, over dramatic monologues, a castle and some dragons.

How did I do GOT watchers?

Aela*

In today's episode of Game of thrones there was (probably): death, accents, nudity, over dramatic monologues, a castle and some dragons.

and at least 5 of those involve daenerys

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin

No boring Khaleesi in this episode thank god. But also no Jon Snow :(. No bewbs either.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
No spoilers, just

dnc.gif

:biglaugh:

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
I had a very successful day of studying today too. 16 Episodes of Friday Night Lights, 20 minutes of studying and now just started tonight's episode of GoT. Hope I pass my exam tomorrow. :laugh:

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
I had a very successful day of studying today too. 16 Episodes of Friday Night Lights, 20 minutes of studying and now just started tonight's episode of GoT. Hope I pass my exam tomorrow. :laugh:
Haha ****kkkk. That has basically been me today. My exams not till 6pm tomorrow though and I finish with a 50 even if I don't write the exam. Plus its some bs elective that I can't stand, so I have no motive to study for it at all.

Diatomic

Mitch Matthewlander
Mar 12, 2013
Air Canada Centre
Ah.. Game of thrones... I wish I could watch the episodes but I just can't.. :(

I read the books 2 summers ago (got up to A Storm of Wwords [3rd book]) but I stopped reading since university started again and had no time... I watched seasons 1 and 2 after I read books 1 and 2 and the show itself was decent but the books were much more enjoyable like not even close, and thus I vowed I would never watch another episode till I was caught up to it on the books... :shakehead:amazed::rant:

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
I've seen episodes here in there over the last couple years but just kept putting it off for whatever reason. Always knew I'd love it. Anyways, I should be done it in a week or 2 :laugh:

Also Re: GoT

Holy ****. :amazed::amazed::scared:

I'm Timmy, Meow is Saracen, you can be Smash.

Nasty Nazem

Come at me Crow!
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
I love how everyone is shocked and satisfied with this episode. There's a ton more mind blowing holy crap moments to come this season.

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
Biked to and from work which is a little over 10km each way. Nobody told me that the seat would be so gamebreaking. I actually can't sit down and I can't stand cause my thighs hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad