OT: Leaf Lounge #146. Kiss My Blarney Stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
New thread, gotta post it. It's my ritual now :sarcasm:

hayden-panettiere.jpg

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Ended up going out for St. Paddy's. Was a good time. Went to an Irish bar, then a club here in barrie. After we went to smokes poutine. Anyone who has ever been to a smokes knows what I'm talking about. So good. Weird thing was though my buddies and I were sitting there when this absolute dime comes up and sits with us. We had never met her before. She then vented for half an hour how her dad had passed away 2 years prior and how she can only talk about it drunk and can't even discuss it with friends sober. It was tough to have to leave because how do you shut a girl down while talking about that? She was a very cute girl however. Just sad and felt bad. She also kept repeating herself. Annoying. :laugh:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I'm assuming they serve poutine and smoked meats? Don't care where it is, nothing beats Montreal.

Their Poutine and smoked meats are just insanely good.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Ended up going out for St. Paddy's. Was a good time. Went to an Irish bar, then a club here in barrie. After we went to smokes poutine. Anyone who has ever been to a smokes knows what I'm talking about. So good. Weird thing was though my buddies and I were sitting there when this absolute dime comes up and sits with us. We had never met her before. She then vented for half an hour how her dad had passed away 2 years prior and how she can only talk about it drunk and can't even discuss it with friends sober. It was tough to have to leave because how do you shut a girl down while talking about that? She was a very cute girl however. Just sad and felt bad. She also kept repeating herself. Annoying. :laugh:

What? Who does something like that..?

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010

Www got a smokeksa in waterloo.

Toooo good

St pasta was sick today

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
There I was, innocently standing at the bus stop waiting for the bus to arrive, when out of the blue this car drives by giving me the finger. Didn't get a good look at who it was, BUT I WILL FIND YOU!!! :rant:

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Morning lounge.. Nightmare on the roads this morning, damn ice ... Bad night to stay at my girlfriends as it took me over an hour to get here (usually a 30 minute commute)

JMcLeaf

There I was, innocently standing at the bus stop waiting for the bus to arrive, when out of the blue this car drives by giving me the finger. Didn't get a good look at who it was, BUT I WILL FIND YOU!!! :rant:

That was me. See you tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad