OT: Leaf Lounge #146. Kiss My Blarney Stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
What's good, B?

Why didn't you like UBC-O?

Primarily the way my program was set up, it wasn't to my liking and I didn't feel I was getting much out of it. Also, something I didn't really realize initially but did over time was the Western Canada has it's own sort of culture that doesn't really appeal to me. I like Ontario :P Essentially, BC is a great place to visit, it'd make a great place to have an extended vacation. I don't think it's a place I could live long term. Plus my career prospects are mostly in Ontario so I figured I might as well do my studies there and get the chance to network a bit over the next few years.

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
Primarily the way my program was set up, it wasn't to my liking and I didn't feel I was getting much out of it. Also, something I didn't really realize initially but did over time was the Western Canada has it's own sort of culture that doesn't really appeal to me. I like Ontario :P Essentially, BC is a great place to visit, it'd make a great place to have an extended vacation. I don't think it's a place I could live long term. Plus my career prospects are mostly in Ontario so I figured I might as well do my studies there and get the chance to network a bit over the next few years.

Ahh yeah, the pacific northwest culture.

Where are you going to? Ryerson? What program?

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
Ahh yeah, the pacific northwest culture.

Where are you going to? Ryerson? What program?

Yea Ryerson. Degree is just a Bachelor of Commerce. Program is business management with a major in real estate management. You still at UVic? Or did you take a year off?

edit: Your avatar is a disgrace

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
So my roommates and I threw a bowl of onions, raw egg, garlic, and a bunch of other raunchy smelling stuff under my other roommates bed 3 days ago. I has absolutely reeked in his room ever since we put it in his room and just for the first time this morning he mentioned his room smelt funny. I hope this goes on all week. :laugh:

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem

Was going to try and hit up that 2nd Toronto show but the final one in Montreal is probably going to be insane.

Last edited:

Quarter

The caravan moves on
Mar 3, 2011
Ontario
So my roommates and I threw a bowl of onions, raw egg, garlic, and a bunch of other raunchy smelling stuff under my other roommates bed 3 days ago. I has absolutely reeked in his room ever since we put it in his room and just for the first time this morning he mentioned his room smelt funny. I hope this goes on all week. :laugh:
You guys are terrible.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010

That's awful.

I remember in Grade 8 a buddy of mine threw a sandwich in my locker. It was in there from DEcember till June. Couldn't open my locker because there were too many papers in there and what not from school. When we did locker clean out.. it was nasty. :laugh:

Sick episode of GoT. Glad they did that already. The rest of the season should be awesome.

Ace88*

Had my last exam today going out for dinner with a girl from school tonight to celebrate :D

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Stolen from the Entertainment subforum. :laugh:

batman.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad