Injury Report: Laine injury PANIC! PANIC! OH GOD PANIC! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013

For the twitter challenged

Patrik Laine update: Nothing broken, it’s a bruise. No set timeline for return— probably 4-14 days. As of now, Maurice thinks Laine is unlikely for NSH game on Sunday. #NHLJets

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
The definitive eyebrow raise...

latest
That's not fair, spock is cheating with that pencil :)

Reactions: Jets 31

sting13

Jul 30, 2011

For the twitter challenged

Patrik Laine update: Nothing broken, it’s a bruise. No set timeline for return— probably 4-14 days. As of now, Maurice thinks Laine is unlikely for NSH game on Sunday. #NHLJets

So it could take him to April 5th which would give him 1 or 2 games before the playoffs.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Both of you have a point. But I don't think a player should ever be blamed for doing good things for the team. It's part of the game, like it or not. There's always a risk for injury if we look at every single play in slow motion.

Hockey (my absolute favourite team sport) is incredibly risky. Anyone who plays through an NHL season without significant injury is either genetically gifted, really lucky, or both. :nod:

Reactions: Tommigun

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
yeah 4-14 days seems like an extreme range for a bruise. I doubt he's out more than a week...or perhaps its a clever way to avoid the "day to day curse" :D

SniperOnTheWing

Apr 28, 2017
So NSH game is unlikely, that leaves the Boston and Chicago games as possible returns before the Leafs on the 31st. Fingers crossed.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
So perhaps Enstrom has been playing with a fracture? Any others do you think?

Little?
Myers?
Wheeler?
Tanev?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad