La Liga 2020-2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Tweet goes out yesterday that Aruajo is indestructible next game he goes down. Doesn’t take a genius but sadly we have Koeman

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
It's not telling because when Puig was playing, Granada was in their last 25 meters and Barca would just go left and right and then left and then right. Puig just sent the ball left, took it back and sent it right and so on.
That's what happenned. Not sure if you watched the game but I did.

Not Puig's fault obviously, and I agree he should be starting. But that stat here was completely worthless.

Yeah, I did watch the match as I've clearly demonstrated. It is telling because it demonstrates he cycled through a lot of the possession during that period. He was the engine in midfield. He was the player moving the ball and when the opposition is in their 25 meters (which wasn't all of the time mind you), yes, you will get some passing that is to the side. Who else had that many passes during that match much less during that 44 minute stretch? Feel free to demonstrate otherwise.

Are Griezmann's stats worthless because one of his goals bounced off the post and then off the keeper and went in? Or because one of his assists was an assist because Alba scored an incredible goal with a first time shot?

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Wow, that is so umch a reach it's incredible.
To compare Griez's impact on this game to Puig is quite telling.
I didn't get the stats from the other players, but I would have said the same. I'm sure FDJ had as many passes since they were passing the ball left and right and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand the guys in the middle touch the ball more than wing guys in those instance. Twice more in fact.

JJ68

Oct 5, 2017
Messi all damn day over puig. all damn day.

and I like puig but hey...that's the difference right there.

JJ68

Oct 5, 2017
wow Messi has completely transformed this game. Dembele probably should have shot a bit sooner there.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Wow, that is so umch a reach it's incredible.
To compare Griez's impact on this game to Puig is quite telling.
I didn't get the stats from the other players, but I would have said the same. I'm sure FDJ had as many passes since they were passing the ball left and right and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand the guys in the middle touch the ball more than wing guys in those instance. Twice more in fact.

Wow, this is such a lack of reading incomprehension it's incredible.
I never compared their impact on the game. I simply provided an analogy of interpreting data.
I highly doubt De Jong had as many passes in that 44 minute span because he was playing a different position on top of the fact they were only playing with one ball. You don't often get a lot of players playing that many passes in that short a period of time much less a full match.
You're right, it doesn't take a rocket scientist and yet you still figured it out despite my post not referencing that whatsoever. Congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad