La Liga 2020-2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Of course he should be starting, I just don't see the point in pumping tires with meaningless stats of the 10 minutes he played (I mean the twitter acounts), anybody with a good eye for talent knows that he should be playing more. I would have him start some of the games that Busquets/Pedri have started, I still think that Pedri is playing too much, I think a game from now and then on the "press box" would be good for him, and yes, I know he's been great more often than not.
Yeah I would agree with everything and would add these aren’t official Twitter accounts anyway.

Side note what’s your opinion on the elections?

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Yeah I would agree with everything and would add these aren’t official Twitter accounts anyway.

Side note what’s your opinion on the elections?

I side with Laporta, more wishful thinking than anything else mind you, Rossell and now Barto's tenure have been terrible. He's the one candidate that gives me more hope than the rest.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I side with Laporta, more wishful thinking than anything else mind you, Rossell and now Barto's tenure have been terrible. He's the one candidate that gives me more hope than the rest.
Wishful thinking? I thought he’s a clear favourite based on the run up in January?

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Oh no, he's poised to win. Wishful thinking that he's going to unsink this ship I meant lol
Oh well I’m a little more hopeful. Only issue I see as a long term concern is finances which is near impossible to know how bad they are. Fans in the stands will also be a big boost.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
To be fair, Puig's pass were lateral passes at roughly 25-30 meters from the goal when Barca was trying to break down the bus.
I'm not disputing the guy's talent, but that stat here has zero meaning when you watched the game.

Well you're generalizing, but a majority of them were yes. The point, at least as I took it (not sure about whomever posted it), was more than that the %.

Of course he should be starting, I just don't see the point in pumping tires with meaningless stats of the 10 minutes he played (I mean the twitter acounts), anybody with a good eye for talent knows that he should be playing more. I would have him start some of the games that Busquets/Pedri have started, I still think that Pedri is playing too much, I think a game from now and then on the "press box" would be good for him, and yes, I know he's been great more often than not.

It was 44 minutes and I wouldn't call it a meaningless stat. To be in a position to make 70 passes over the course of only 44 minutes is telling. For me it says that the ball went through him likely more than any other player during that duration and that he continually cycled possession.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
10 days 4 games I don’t even see where he can rotate Messi. Against Betis/deportivo? No way you do it against Sevilla imo.

how many times did they play 120 mins in January? Crazy

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
It's not telling because when Puig was playing, Granada was in their last 25 meters and Barca would just go left and right and then left and then right. Puig just sent the ball left, took it back and sent it right and so on.
That's what happenned. Not sure if you watched the game but I did.

Not Puig's fault obviously, and I agree he should be starting. But that stat here was completely worthless.

Anyway, let's move on to that phenom :

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
It's not telling because when Puig was playing, Granada was in their last 25 meters and Barca would just go left and right and then left and then right. Puig just sent the ball left, took it back and sent it right and so on.
That's what happenned. Not sure if you watched the game but I did.

Not Puig's fault obviously, and I agree he should be starting. But that stat here was completely worthless.

Anyway, let's move on to that phenom :

This could have gone wrong very quickly though

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Isak was extremely good today. 2 goals, wonderful hold up play, great movement. Him and Oyarzabal could do great things at bigger clubsz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad