La Liga 2019/2020 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
So that's where we are now? Cules crying about refs when they should be spending more time looking at their inept management...

Jesus Christ...

LOL, nobody crying here. And the management has been discussed. We actually discuss the club in depth and don't just show when things are rosy and post "Holla Madrid".

And you can just refer to me as les Habs.

Cry me a river

Barca also gets away with mass murder

Wrong, per usual.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Cry me a river

Barca also gets away with mass murder
The spider man pointing at each other meme is spot on perfect to describe how Barca and Madrid “fans” feel about each other.

DC10517F-B0A5-4E51-BCCD-83879387F072.jpeg

To be fair though, in the works of fandom, it’s not a sin to have an emotional bond to a team or player etc cloud sound logic.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
The Peter Lim ownership is a disaster

Kim Lim – daughter of Valencia owner Peter Lim – has claimed her family ‘can do anything we want’ with the club amid growing criticism.
The Singapore billionaire owner of the Spanish club has come in for strong criticism from fans at the Mestalla for his perceived chaotic handling of the club.
“Here again. Some Valencia CF fans are scolding and cursing at my family and I,” Kim posted on Instagram, in a post which was later deleted. “Don’t they get it? The club is ours and we can do anything we want with it and no one can say anything.”

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
Kim Lim – daughter of Valencia owner Peter Lim – has claimed her family ‘can do anything we want’ with the club amid growing criticism.
The Singapore billionaire owner of the Spanish club has come in for strong criticism from fans at the Mestalla for his perceived chaotic handling of the club.
“Here again. Some Valencia CF fans are scolding and cursing at my family and I,” Kim posted on Instagram, in a post which was later deleted. “Don’t they get it? The club is ours and we can do anything we want with it and no one can say anything.”
They just represent the worse of foreign ownership of a football club. They have no understanding or interest in the history and culture of the club. It is just a toy they bought to amuse themselves with and nothing more.

As much as we complain of the weird decisions the president/boards of Real Madrid and FC Barcelona take, they are owned and controlled by locals that care even if it is not always perfect.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Not a pretty win, but I'll take it.

Isco and Vinicius were pretty bad, dynamic of the game shifted when they were subbed off. Asensio looked very dangerous once again. He deserves a start.

4 points up with 4 games to go!

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Now if things are water under the bridge so be it. I'm fine with that. However I do not want to see players who play for my club doing what Messi and Rakitic did and saying what Suarez said. It shouldn't be tolerated by any supporter regardless of what any of those players have done and regardless of how bad our management team may be. I'm fine if they apologize and work things out, but then I never want to see it again.

I think you have to be fair to Setien. You might argue he should have played him sooner, but he's seen what Puig can do and has stuck with him. I don't know that Valverde would have given him the same chance much less stuck with him as much as Setien has. Whatever Setien's legacy and Puig's legacy the player will very likely always remember him as the manager who gave him his chance.

Look at the tweet below. I've seen the video and it doesn't look right but again we don't know what's going on. Hell Sarabia could just be star stuck lol. The tweet below suggest Greizzy is fine with the players some reports this is the case today and that's it's the coach just not knowing what to do with Greizzy.

Funny enough some random ex french player had some disgusting words about Messi today.

The best thing Messi could have done is give them an ultimatum. Which he did. Bart was never winning anyway but this will seal his fate. It gets the board bells alarmed and will finally put out the fire in their house.

Reactions: les Habs

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Werner-Lautaro
Ziechy-Messi-Kai
Puig
Taglifco-Lampard-Chillwell-Luiz
Chech

Manager Kepa... hmm could work

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Another note Lim has to be the worst owner in sports. His daughter maybe been an eve bigger dumbass. Seems to run in the family.

Reactions: les Habs

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Saw Lim's daughters comments earlier in the day and didn't want to even bother posting it. What an idiot.

Look at the tweet below. I've seen the video and it doesn't look right but again we don't know what's going on. Hell Sarabia could just be star stuck lol. The tweet below suggest Greizzy is fine with the players some reports this is the case today and that's it's the coach just not knowing what to do with Greizzy.

Funny enough some random ex french player had some disgusting words about Messi today.

The best thing Messi could have done is give them an ultimatum. Which he did. Bart was never winning anyway but this will seal his fate. It gets the board bells alarmed and will finally put out the fire in their house.

Like I've said, maybe not here, but the chances of Sarabia having done something to warrant a reaction like that from Messi are between slim and none. If it's patched up then so be it.

Dugarry? He's been whipping up things about Griezmann for a while now. I actually read today that Suarez posted something of encouragement for Griezmann and that they all get along and he's even been to Suarez's house for get togethers. Anyway, it sounds like Griezmann is more upset about being on the bench. I haven't watched the match yet, but Setien subbing him on that late was a stupid move from a tactical standpoint. I can't imagine the team was playing so well that he couldn't switch it up. As for as Griezmann goes though, I never understood that from players. What's the issue? You had to shower after the match? I don't think Setien was trying to insult the guy or make him look bad.

We'll see what happens. The whole Sarabia incident aside, and I just said if it's under the bridge then fine, it might not be all bad that he leaves. He's on massive wages that you could use to pay probably 5-6 very good players with. I think he might be tougher to fit into the team going forward too. That said he's still clearly our best player and he's probably a huge reason why we get some of the marketing we do. On top of that with the club's financial situation and this new COVID-19 World it'd be hard to fund a replacement. I like Trincao a lot, but I don't think we could rely on him full time.

Anyway, it sounds like he thinks the club is putting stories out there about how he controls the team or whatever other nonsense and he doesn't like it. I would think a meeting with Laporta would turn him around.

On a side note, rumors that Bartomeu and Co will give Xavi full control and 6 million a year to take over next season.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad