La Liga 2019/2020 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Messi needs to retire at barca or go play in China like Iniesta anything else is disrespectful tbh. Oh they could buy 5/6 dembeles no thanks. Money alone isn't fixing the team their best bet is to have a f***ing plan and stick with it. Invest in their youth and keep them.He will stay I am certain of it not even remotely worried. He will fit just fine in the midfield. Just replace the dead weight around him in every position.

Xavi should wait this out and see how it shakes out in terms of presidency and board. I do think Barca needs a coach asap though I worry about Xavi being tainted with the board. Like Abi.

Reactions: les Habs

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Messi needs to retire at barca or go play in China like Iniesta anything else is disrespectful tbh. Oh they could buy 5/6 dembeles no thanks. Money alone isn't fixing the team their best bet is to have a f***ing plan and stick with it. Invest in their youth and keep them.He will stay I am certain of it not even remotely worried. He will fit just fine in the midfield. Just replace the dead weight around him in every position.

Xavi should wait this out and see how it shakes out in terms of presidency and board. I do think Barca needs a coach asap though I worry about Xavi being tainted with the board. Like Abi.

Well a lot of players have left on their own terms and I'm fine if Messi wants to do the same. That said I don't think his time is done just yet. And he has to consider how long he's lived there and what uprooting his family might be like. At the end of the day I think it's posturing, but strong posturing at that.

Well Dembele would be fine if he wasn't always injured. Anyway, I was referring to hopefully guys we'd want to see at the club. Yes, they need a plan. For me it would include younger signings than in the past, a guy like Havertz maybe. Also though, maybe some less expensive buys of guys who would cost a ton done the road. I'd just like to see the spending curbed. I'd also really like to see more academy players get their shot and fill the squad's ranks (pisses me off thinking of the guys who should be in the team right now) and really put a lot of resources into scouting.

Totally agree on Xavi. I don't like the timing here. The club's financial state in this COVID-19 World scares me and I fear he wouldn't get the backing he'd want or should get.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Please ignore Dugarry.
Everyone here hates him. Dating back to the 90s in fact. He's full of himself and an idiot. Bad combo.
He's also leaving that radio show so he's a loose cannon right now.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Wasn't Marcos Llorente considered a non-creative DM not too long ago?

Dude is involved in pretty much most of Atletico's goals.

The Liverpool game was his breakthrough game it seems.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Could Athletic Bilbao do Barca a favour? Real Madrid has had a couple of decent chances (Benzema, Rodrygo) but it's still scoreless at half-time.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
And this blatant one on Raul Garcia by Ramos is not given on VAR after check. This is ridicolous

The blatant one by Ramos? When he moved backwards and accidentally caught Garcia when the ball was not even there? Because that was not even close to a foul.

The penalty called against Athletic Club was also pretty obvious.

Stop crying.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
The blatant one by Ramos? When he moved backwards and accidentally caught Garcia when the ball was not even there? Because that was not even close to a foul.

Stop crying.
Doesnt matter if its intentional or not. It also doesnt matter if he has the ball. You cant chop players down in the box. Lol

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona

Stop crying.

I don't care if it is accidental or not

EcKr6hAWkAAfOGv

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Guys, he did not "chop him down". He accidentally stepped on his foot and the play was not there. Even the announcers said there was not a foul, not even close. I understand it is Ramos and the benefit of the doubt is not something he should get... but it was a nothing play.

You are just trying to find things to be angry about.

Both calls were correct. Complain about Real being lucky (which we were today) but the ref did his job today.

Reactions: RoyIsALegend

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Guys, he did not "chop him down". He accidentally stepped on his foot and the play was not there. Even the announcers said there was not a foul, not even close. I understand it is Ramos and the benefit of the doubt is not something he should get... but it was a nothing play.

You are just trying to find things to be angry about.

Both calls were correct. Complain about Real being lucky (which we were today) but the ref did his job today.

lool

Like I said it doesnt matter if its intentional or not. It's a penalty.... for about 19 teams anyway. BTW most if not all Barca fans on here conceded the league and already said arent deserving of it. But the last few games for Madrid have been insanity. Of course you and your lot will never admit. I mean Casemiro for one shouldnt be ever on the field for more than 20 mins. How many times has he ever been actually sent off for Madrid? It's a joke.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
lool

Like I said it doesnt matter if its intentional or not. It's a penalty.... for about 19 teams anyway. BTW most if not all Barca fans on here conceded the league and already said arent deserving of it. But the last few games for Madrid have been insanity. Of course you and your lot will never admit. I mean Casemiro for one shouldnt be ever on the field for more than 20 mins. How many times has he ever been actually sent off for Madrid? It's a joke.

Away from the play, was going backwards, accidentally stepped on his foot. Things like that are not a penalty. But yeah, sure, conspiracy and all...

I have never claimed that Real was playing great, at least not offensively. This discussion just is not worth it. Enjoy your day... and hopefully another Barca draw ;)

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
Real should be given credit for their defensive solidity. Yeah they don't score goals but they don't concede either.

I am more saddened by the fact that the league is terribly weak. Every team has been inconsistent and it is sad to see. Winning the league this year is not about being better than the others but being the team that messes up the least. Like being the "smartest" idiot in a class full on dunces.

The road is wide open for teams like PSG or City to win their first ever Champions League with Real, Atlético and Barcelona not being real threats.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Real should be given credit for their defensive solidity. Yeah they don't score goals but they don't concede either.

I am more saddened by the fact that the league is terribly weak. Every team has been inconsistent and it is sad to see. Winning the league this year is not about being better than the others but being the team that messes up the least. Like being the "smartest" idiot in a class full on dunces.

The road is wide open for teams like PSG or City to win their first ever Champions League with Real, Atlético and Barcelona not being real threats.

They're on fire... definitely have a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad