Post-Game Talk: LA "Kings" visit the actual Kings of the NHL | 2/11/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
Wow - Pens game. Murray has stopped all 47 shots. Even though the Pens are winning that is an unbelievable number of shots to give up to Philly.
That tells me the Pens haven't turned the corner and they have some problems to fix

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
You have to admit it's pretty funny - he may be good on the PK but he is terrible everywhere else
He isnt terrible. He needs to work on his finishing but his game is solid. Its funny how you guys will rip on Stephenson or DSP for not scoring but its OK for Eller to have 6.3 shooting %. You want to talk about stone hands.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
lmao at the person who threw their hat

lmao at the person who threw their hat
Sooooooo close. :(

sJb5h5i.jpg

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
He isnt terrible. He needs to work on his finishing but his game is solid. Its funny how you guys will rip on Stephenson or DSP for not scoring but its OK for Eller to have 6.3 shooting %. You want to talk about stone hands.

Stephenson is almost 25 years old, it ain't gonna happen if it hasn't by now.

Reactions: kicksavedave

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast

I actually don't like Eller - I'd like to see him scratched and see if it motivates him.
somebody definitely lit a fire under Kuzy's a** - maybe the same could be done for Eller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad