Post-Game Talk: LA "Kings" visit the actual Kings of the NHL | 2/11/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capitals40

Nov 14, 2014
Summerville, SC
So Reirden throws Jaskin under the bus..I thought I remember Kempny blowing 2 tires in about 10 seconds of game clock..I like both players but if you're gonna throw players under the bus don't just pick on the new guy that plays in 50 percent of the games..ton of players you could have called out after last game. I don't see how this is supposed to make the team play better. I guess he thinks it makes him look like he is doing something. If this is coming from him..or maybe it's really from gmbm..

peterthegreat12

Hopeless Caps fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jan 22, 2011
Washington DC
So Reirden throws Jaskin under the bus..I thought I remember Kempny blowing 2 tires in about 10 seconds of game clock..I like both players but if you're gonna throw players under the bus don't just pick on the new guy that plays in 50 percent of the games..ton of players you could have called out after last game. I don't see how this is supposed to make the team play better. I guess he thinks it makes him look like he is doing something. If this is coming from him..or maybe it's really from gmbm..
Of all the players, I’m confused why he chose to throw Jaskin under the bus. The guy busts his ass every night while over half of his team goes through the motions and plays like they could care less.

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
Damn, tired to discuss Gretzky's greatness adjusted, need Caps game to relax!
That threads title is hyperbole. Something like Why is 99 so underrated on HF? "So underrated"? Seriously? :rolleyes:
Believe I gave you a like in there. Want to have my say in that one, and still might...

but I should know better to even tangentially criticize God 99s no question GOAT status :eek:

Reactions: shtorm2005

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Of all the players, I’m confused why he chose to throw Jaskin under the bus. The guy busts his ass every night while over half of his team goes through the motions and plays like they could care less.
That’s the thing

When the guy plays well - it doesn’t seem to be much upside

Love his energy and hard work each shift, but he just hasn’t produced.

Seems like one of those “effort but no results” type of players, unfortunately

Stephenson can play on the pk, Dowd has shown flashes and good offensive bursts, and Boyd has as well. Jaskin just doesn’t seem to have the potential to do well even streaky, unfortunately. Bowd and Dowd have had a couple weeks of pretty good play consistently at least.

shtorm2005

Aug 9, 2015
Montreal, Canada
That threads title is hyperbole. Something like Why is 99 so underrated on HF? "So underrated"? Seriously? :rolleyes:
Believe I gave you a like in there. Want to have my say in that one, and still might...

but I should know better to even tangentially criticize God 99s no question GOAT status :eek:
I often return likes :)
But seriously, context can't be ignored. Same person acts differently in different context. But, I understand older ppl, me too, I will argue violently Ovy's best goalscorer until I die and maybe after.

Reactions: Bladerunner

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC

Busts his ass, maybe so. He got waived for a reason. I read Reirden's comments to say that he needs a quality penalty killer in that lineup slot. Stephenson and DSP are more reliable. Sounds to me like Jaskin is competing for games with Burt

Reactions: calicapsfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->