Post-Game Talk: LA "Kings" visit the actual Kings of the NHL | 2/11/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I like adding a RHD for depth in case Carlson or Niskanen get injured because I don't trust Bowey.

If either of those guys are hurt for very long or for a must win game, they are probably cooked anyway unless Djoos stepped up big. Carlson is the better player but they could probably survive better without him for a game or two than Niskanen

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Its not a store window but it only took me 30 seconds :)

2tht56.jpg

Not bad! Not bad at all! Bravo!

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
If either of those guys are hurt for very long or for a must win game, they are probably cooked anyway unless Djoos stepped up big. Carlson is the better player but they could probably survive better without him for a game or two than Niskanen

I agree, but I'm referring to a short-term injury where a guy could step into the lineup and do an adequate job for a few games if need be. That bar isn't too high but I don't really think Bowey even clears that bar for me since he terrifies me even on the third pair.

Again, it's not really a necessary move but it's one where I can say that it makes some amount of sense.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I agree, but I'm referring to a short-term injury where a guy could step into the lineup and do an adequate job for a few games if need be. That bar isn't too high but I don't really think Bowey even clears that bar for me since he terrifies me even on the third pair..

If either of 2 or 74 went out of the lineup 29 would certainly be bumped up. No chance they put Bowey in that role. 3rd pair? Sure. I think though that they would put Seigenthaler in rather than Bowey anyway....come playoffs

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I am still stunned teams don't try to hit Djoos. I guess in his low TOI it's tough for them to game plan for. I would, regardless. Any time a team tries to shelter someone, that is someone to target.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad