Post-Game Talk: LA "Kings" visit the actual Kings of the NHL | 2/11/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Few things after going past 2 games

1. DSP just doesn’t look up to par. Tonight he was slow and didn’t seem to be up to the games speed. Hopefully it was just how his shifts were, but seemed concerning

2. Djoos has looked very smooth. Skating well and talks a ton on D. Just seeing him out there he looks comfortable and looks like he’s a for sure everyday sweater guy.

3. Burky has been really good. I think it’s points in 5 of last 9 and 7 or 8 points during that time. He seems more comfortable, which is great. Third line has been good past two fakes.

4. Ovi ame Kuzy were world class tonight. Completely in control.

5. 3 points in past two games. Good to see. By far a long home stretch of being in between road games for THREE WEEKS. That’s unheard of. Some NFL teams don’t even go longer than that between home games, lol.

6. Long road trip time. We will see how they do VS a lot of teams fighting for their spot in standings. Playoff caliber effort and the defending Stanley Cup champions means opposing teams will be bringing it hard coming up. Should result in some good hockey.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I love when a player holds the puck on the G, and he lays down like a dog, helpless. At that point all they can do is wave their one arm or throw up a leg. Tonights Kuzy goal reminded me Ovi's first playoff goal...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad