Injury Report: Krug to miss 2-3 weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
We better hang onto tor top draft picks for the first and second rounds no use trading them for rentals like Stewart. I would not trade our top pick unless we found some sort of package for Stamkos which won't happen.

I hate Julien's style of coaching, but as much as I want him gone I really want Chia gone for sure he has made so many horrible decisions. Why trade Boychuck now? The Sequin deal will go down as probably the worst trade in Bruins history. Imagine if we still had Tyler and Johnny B? They should have kept Sequin and moved him to center and traded Krejci for a legit top line winger to play with Sequin, like maybe that Jamie Benn guy?

Mount Kramer Cameras

Jul 15, 2014
end-of-the-world-is-nigh-007.jpg

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
As long as we can tread water for the next month or so and play .500 hockey things will work out. The regular season isn't exactly meaningless but I could care less about President trophies.So we finish somewhere between 6th and 8th? Home ice advantage didn't get us anywhere last year.There have been some positives lately,what if Griffith is the real deal?That solves our RW dilemma.When we get Chara and Krug back the D is still better than most . I can't understand the logic of packing it in when we are in October.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
As long as we can tread water for the next month or so and play .500 hockey things will work out. The regular season isn't exactly meaningless but I could care less about President trophies.So we finish somewhere between 6th and 8th? Home ice advantage didn't get us anywhere last year.There have been some positives lately,what if Griffith is the real deal?That solves our RW dilemma.When we get Chara and Krug back the D is still better than most . I can't understand the logic of packing it in when we are in October.

Say we are 6-8, and Montreal is 1-3... and we play a 7 game series in Montreal... with that crowd, those officials.... our team's recent play against that team. :amazed:

Berge56

Oct 23, 2014
Let's get to the playoffs and then we can talk about match ups. :)

In the meantime this dumpster fire is putting off some serious heat. We cannot afford to lose anymore NHL players.

MoreOrr

B4
Jun 20, 2006
Mexico
People can say that the Boychuk trade can't be looked at in a bad way because of these injuries. Perhaps it can't; but the Boychuk trade was still bad, bad, bad! The Bruins defense is made up of two basic elements: 1) an aging but talented high-end, and 2) a young and not very experienced or talented low-end. Oh sure, there Hamilton who has the talent potential, but not the experience, and Krug who can be an offensive dynamo on defense... But Boychuk was truly the only guy who was neither getting old nor lacked experience, while still being quite strong on defense. The Boychuk trade was bad, bad, bad,... and now it's even worse than we imagined!

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
Strong draft, extra picks, injuries to key players...

Embrace the bridge year.

Not ready to write this season off yet, but if we look back at recent history in the NBA, San Antonio got their shot at Tim Duncan (much to the chagrin of Celtics' fans) only because their leader David Robinson was injured in the year leading to the Duncan draft.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Not ready to write this season off yet, but if we look back at recent history in the NBA, San Antonio got their shot at Tim Duncan (much to the chagrin of Celtics' fans) only because their leader David Robinson was injured in the year leading to the Duncan draft.

Yeah, and then when he was healthy the last two months they still kept him out.

(Never let anyone get by when they say San Antonio never tanked.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad