Injury Report: Krug to miss 2-3 weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hubey

Nov 19, 2013
Regina, Saskatchewan
Parise slash on Krug was reckless and uncalled for and cheap and he should get games.

Been watching Warsofsky since his BU days and have seen him a lot of times in Providence. At then end of last year he was playing very, very well down there.

I dont know what was going on in training camp but he did not have the best of camp.

The guy I saw in March could play up here. He would take a hit to make a play and very smart player.

I thought that slash was cheap as well. I am not certain, but wasn't Parise also the guy who slashed Hamilton earlier in the game?

Interesting comment on Warsofsky. We are definitely going to need him to bring his best game.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
The amazing thing is Chara played the last games of the MTL series with the same type of compound fracture, plus another broken finger. And then he had Pacioretty teeing off on his hand every shift.

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
Anyone want to see Krug's finger?

I'm warning you it isn't pretty

Umm.... isn't there some sort of sanitary precaution that requires the doctors, nurses, and equipment to go through some sort of sterilization procedure? I hope that camera was sterilized because I don't want the Bruins to be dealing with an infection on top of the injury (I'd say I'm being facetious but given the recent run of bad luck with Dmen...... :help:).

I didn't know that's how they got to the bone. I thought they cut through the top of the finger, not split it along the front.

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
Umm.... isn't there some sort of sanitary precaution that requires the doctors, nurses, and equipment to go through some sort of sterilization procedure? I hope that camera was sterilized because I don't want the Bruins to be dealing with an infection on top of the injury (I'd say I'm being facetious but given the recent run of bad luck with Dmen...... :help:).

I didn't know that's how they got to the bone. I thought they cut through the top of the finger, not split it along the front.

Pretty sure they didn't cut anything, the slash did that.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport

You know you've been in the health care field too long when your first thought is "I hope they had Krug's permission to post that because of health care privacy issues." :laugh:

To answer your question, yes. Surgical procedures are frequently videotaped, so there is protocol to keep that equipment sanitary.

pkunit

Jun 18, 2010
Calgary
Seidenberg - Hamilton
Bartkowski - Mcquaid
Morrow - Trotman
Warsofsky

Woof.

There is a #3 in Hamilton, a damaged Seidenberg, a good #6 in Mcquaid, and a bunch of AHLers.

#3 in the league is pushing it... but he's really good

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Eeek! That split was from the slash?

Yes that is fine or suspension worthy. Not all slashes are accidents, see the one that took out Kelly last year by a Hab.

Both this Parise one and the Suter one should have been penalties, and maybe more. Watch your sticks, losers. Maybe Matt Cooke rubbed off on them.

bearcountry17

Jun 4, 2012
South Shore, MA
Yes that is fine or suspension worthy. Not all slashes are accidents, see the one that took out Kelly last year by a Hab.

Both this Parise one and the Suter one should have been penalties, and maybe more. Watch your sticks, losers. Maybe Matt Cooke rubbed off on them.

I'm pretty sure it was either Kunitz or Dupuis that broke Kelleys leg last year. Same game as the Eriksson/Orpik/Thorty incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->