Injury Report: Krug to miss 2-3 weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

acr*

True. He hasnt been himself since he was sent to the quiet room against ...I can't remember what team it was.

He said he was fine but...ya know.

It was Clutter****, against the Isles in the preseason. I'm not sure if that was it though. He closed out the preseason with some goals against Detroit. To me, it seems as though it is something lower body and is impairing his skating. He has taken more than a few minors now and I think they are a product of him not being able to skate or potentially guarding against other injury. All speculation though.

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
Boston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins 12m12 minutes ago
Marchand left the ice during practice. Fraser in the gray jersey now with Soderberg and Eriksson ^CS

:laugh:

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
It was Clutter****, against the Isles in the preseason. I'm not sure if that was it though. He closed out the preseason with some goals against Detroit. To me, it seems as though it is something lower body and is impairing his skating. He has taken more than a few minors now and I think they are a product of him not being able to skate or potentially guarding against other injury. All speculation though.

I definitely think it was the slapshot off his skate. No way is it a concussion, he would not be playing. Especially at this point with all the injuries, might as well let him heal up.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Boston's Top 8 D-men a month ago

Chara - Boychuk
Seidenberg - Hamilton
Krug - McQuaid
Bartowski - Miller

Boston's Top 8 D-men now:

Seidenberg - Hamilton
Bartowski - McQuaid
Morrow - Trotman
Warsofsky - Breen

She's gonna be rough sailing for awhile methinks.

Too much defensive depth!!!! :sarcasm: Trade Seids!

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
The curse of Boychuk? Is CHB posting here now? If you believe there's a "curse" then I don't know what to tell you other than it sounds ridiculous.

I can't help but laugh at this point.

SpitfireIX

Jun 11, 2007
Grenville, Qc.
If Warsofsky plays instead of Morrow then I will be worried and a little pissed. Heck I think if we get another injury on D they will see if they can sign Traverse and play him instead of giving Morrow a shot. No more NCAA defenseman, they can handle the puck well but they can't play D for ***** in their own end.

Stone Clode

Kicks him, stunner!!
Jun 1, 2010
Swansea, MA
If Warsofsky plays instead of Morrow then I will be worried and a little pissed. Heck I think if we get another injury on D they will see if they can sign Traverse and play him instead of giving Morrow a shot. No more NCAA defenseman, they can handle the puck well but they can't play D for ***** in their own end.

I think both might play. Krug is out, and Bartkowski only played 9 minutes last night. Could be riding the pine.

OutspokenMinority*

That's a dagger. .500 hockey will be a huge overachieve for the next few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->