Injury Report: Krug to miss 2-3 weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strange Universe

Apr 8, 2009
Do not worry, CJ will roll 3 lines instead of 4 and have the players on the 4th line play defense instead.

Quick and easy solution and we stay under the cap.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
This is more like the curse of Bartkowski than the curse of Boychuk.

Not only does Bart get to play-he will be skating 20 minutes a night.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Say we are 6-8, and Montreal is 1-3... and we play a 7 game series in Montreal... with that crowd, those officials.... our team's recent play against that team. :amazed:

Being honest-I don't think home ice matters with Montreal. This team's Montreal issues aren't who has home ice, it's more they play like the Habs are made of glass-it's mental. Bruins won the cup without home ice and they are a good road team.

I'm find within ping into the playoffs points wise if the team is healthy.

I'm just hoping the D we have left can stay healthy because one more injury and the defense will be a Dougie, X and the AHL. This is why the Boychuk trade sucked.

A Healthy Kelly*

MMUCP0s.png

Blow It Up

IntentionallyWide

The poster formerly known as gobruins14
Sponsor
Aug 9, 2006
Just looked at the Bruins D pairings from practice today...

Bp9an.gif

Last edited:

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Just popped online to see what was up in Bruin land, not good

Me thinks this place this place will be crazier than usual

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Did they put krug on injury reserve??

Yep, the roster on the official site has two stars by his name.

IIRC, they can even make it retroactive to the day when the last game was played - pretty sure that's what they did with Krejci's mysterious "injury" during the late pre-season/early season this year. You only have to be out for 7 days, and given that they're saying 2-3 weeks, no reason not to stick him on IR.

Hide the milk crates, everyone - next game's gonna be a doozie, even if it is Buffalo. If we win, so what...but if we lose....

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut

IIRC, they can even make it retroactive to the day when the last game was played - pretty sure that's what they did with Krejci's mysterious "injury" during the late pre-season/early season this year. You only have to be out for 7 days, and given that they're saying 2-3 weeks, no reason not to stick him on IR.

Hide the milk crates, everyone - next game's gonna be a doozie, even if it is Buffalo. If we win, so what...but if we lose....

Not so.

If we win, great!

The game is very competitive now.

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast

Oh man...if we lose tomorrow against Buffalo, you might as well just temporarily shut the Bruins forum down.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Well be alright most teams pack it in this time of year just stick with Warsofsky and Morrow.

Krug is a huge loss though he was ready to make his mark as a top 4 guy and him and Dougie would cement themselves in the top 4. Bad timing for him to go down. The hand injury might effect his game too.

A Healthy Kelly*

i went out for dinner and was eating my meal when i remembered what this defense is going to look like for nearly a month and i stopped chewing and stared at a wall for ten minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad