HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Good lord.

Chara.
Krug. Marchand.

We're losing our tallest and shortest! The good news is, average team height is not affected!

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
"Marchand left the ice during practice. Fraser in the gray jersey now with Soderberg and Eriksson" ^CS

"Julien said Marchand tweaked something (he came off the ice early); hoping he'll be ready for tomorrow night ^CS"

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
What a year....at least we are scoring now but the boys need to lock it down on D big time.

CompeteLevel10

Dec 14, 2011
True. He hasnt been himself since he was sent to the quiet room against ...I can't remember what team it was.

He said he was fine but...ya know.

was against Detroit, he went into the end boards a bit funny on a Kronwall check. Didn't look bad, but his skates square to the ice and had his torso turned into the boards, and Kronwall may have had an elbow or shoulder in his uppper back area.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
The curse of Boychuk? Is CHB posting here now? If you believe there's a "curse" then I don't know what to tell you other than it sounds ridiculous.

I can't help but laugh at this point.

The curse of Johnny Boychuk is real. You'll believe it sooner or later, Ali!

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Enough to slice part of the tip of his pinky off..gross.

Bruins should have had at least two PP's, between the slashings and the high stick that the ref was oblivious to. Oh well.

the worst non call was the hook on the hands of krejci when he had the goalie down and out in the third.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad