Dreger: Kreider and the Rangers unable to agree on a contract, likely to be traded

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheeNorthStar

Ok, dis hockey
Jun 2, 2012
MSP
tenor.gif
dont be scared mate -- let it be :)

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005
It’s going to be interesting if they get the package they’re looking for with Boston probably out of it.

Have to think the Avs are front and center. If not with Athanasiou sitting tonight, maybe the Avs look there instead.

Calgary has been just missing the last couple of years in big gets. Assuming Kreider has said no to Canada, they probably look at AA as he’s actually more of a game changer than Kreider.

The only other teams that would probably pay the Rangers price is Dallas. Maybe Florida.

Sometimes you wait to long and obviously Boston was willing at one point but seem out now. So it’s gotta be the Avs bidding against themselves at this point.

You never know though. Like I mentioned above. Dallas is always sneaky making moves. Nill is very quiet and usually comes out of nowhere to make. a splash.

Reactions: charliemurphy

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Why do people say this all the time? Who the hell do you expect to get traded at a trade deadline? Crosby and Ovechkin?
What a dumb comment. :laugh:

Look at the previous trade deadlines and there’s usually always been better players than Kreider moved. Pay attention.

McVechkin

Jun 29, 2015
I’d give up a first for him and a meh prospect. Maybe a conditional high pick in the 2021 draft IF it led to a cup.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Hilariously ironic to call someone’s comment dumb then provide absolutely no argument other than “pay attention”.
I did provide an argument. Look up previous trade deadlines and figure it out. Not my fault you’re incapable of doing that.

Islesfan22

Jan 15, 2013
Rockland
Good second liner but Ranger fans overate this player. Never scored 30 goals and twice got low 50s in points. He is best asset is his speed. Very fast good skater. A first and a marginal prospect is the most he should get if he’s moved. Anything more is an overpayment.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Yea except that’s not how arguments work. You can’t even prove your own point other than lOoK iT uP.

Are you really this dense?
Your memory is so bad that you don’t even know who got traded at previous deadlines off the top of your head. Or you just don’t know hockey. That’s sad lol.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Calling a dark horse, Nashville

Poile will want to make the playoffs and is sitting just outside. Turris goes somewhere else as a cap dump

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Good second liner but Ranger fans overate this player. Never scored 30 goals and twice got low 50s in points. He is best asset is his speed. Very fast good skater. A first and a marginal prospect is the most he should get if he’s moved. Anything more is an overpayment.
Are you really this clueless?? Second liner. Wow.

archanfelnsx

Feb 25, 2018
Would you give up a late 1st round pick and a prospect for a chance to hoist the Stanley Cup?

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
I know right

Bashing every signing and trade is a bit cliche at this point even when it doesn't make sense

It is definitely very annoying. Its like people go in defensive mode right away.

Fans of team trading player away: "He wants too much money in the next contract. Good riddance. But the return sucks."
Fans for team in the market: "Do not want. He is not worth whatever chump change my GM gives back."

Fans of team signing player to contract: "It was slightly over market value but we had to do that to get some talent"
Fans of every other team: "Overpayment. Wrong side of 30. Declining player. Will hurt in a few years"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• New York Yankees @ Minnesota Twins
    New York Yankees @ Minnesota Twins
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $3,757.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Las Palmas vs Real Betis
    Las Palmas vs Real Betis