Dreger: Kreider and the Rangers unable to agree on a contract, likely to be traded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
giphy.gif

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
So according to Larry he is looking for 7 x 7M+? Yeah hard pass. That will be one hell of an ugly contract.
Really hope he does not end up with the Avs.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
I'd rent him.

I'd rather not. 20 games + playoff run of Kreider IMO isn't worth close to what the Rangers will be asking for him.

I'd rather look into other options like AA and maybe even Thornton before I do that.

Avaholic29

Feb 5, 2014
I'd rather not. 20 games + playoff run of Kreider IMO isn't worth close to what the Rangers will be asking for him.

I'd rather look into other options like AA and maybe even Thornton before I do that.

AA is terrible defensively and we already have too many top 6 shifts where we are kept in our own zone. Thornton wouldn't be bad as a 3C though. Depends on the ask for sure for Kreider. Don't want to pay a huge price either but I trust sakic

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Such a meh player that is getting hype because there aren’t many good players on the block this year.

fred klees

Jan 20, 2019
Houdini kreider will return after the big trade/signing...good luck and thanks for the #1 pick lollipop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->