Confirmed with Link: Kravtsov signs extension

theFiGS

Oct 13, 2013
Why does it need to be kratz or kakko? We can easily have both in the top 9. Signing kratz doesn’t mean kakko is gone, say we resign copp and Vatrano … or we let Vatrano walk move copp to the wing and have goodrow as the 3C
Kreider zib vatrano
Panarin copp kratz
Laf chytil kakko

Kreider zib copp
Panarin chytil kakko
Laf goodrow kratz

Othman Trevino cuylle and the Swedish center rydahl we just signed all will be looking for bottom 6 roles this summer as well

Reactions: Unpredictable1

GlasgowNewYorkRanger

Dec 7, 2017
LETS f***IN GOOOOO. THIS IS THE REAL CUP, LET TAMPA KEEP THEIR CONSOLATION PRIZE. THE CHOSEN ONE IS BACK TO FULFILL THE PROPHECY!
VrmKqnI.png

Have you picked something suitable from your Grailed wardrobe for the celebratory night out? 🤣

GlasgowNewYorkRanger

Dec 7, 2017
The blueshirts break guys have a bad track record with predictions, but I agree Kravtsov is definitely coming back. I think he can help us win a Cup.

I really like their pod, but I swear I know half the f***ing Mets roster and I don't even follow baseball. I don't think at this point that is changing, and that is fair enough.

SlingshotVv

arm-bar all the things
Sep 28, 2009
Colonia, NJ
Gallant rubbed me the wrong way last night.

Next year.

Lafreniere-Zibanejad-Kreider
Panarin-Copp-Kakko
Goodrow-Chytil-Kravtsov
Motte-4C-Blais
Eh I hope not. I’d much prefer NYR to have this mindset until they draft and UFA

Laf - Zib - Kreider
Panarin - Chytil - Kakko
Blais - Goodrow - Kravy
Motte - 4C - Reaves/?

that would not be a fun team to play against for a playoff series.

Lone Ranger

Jan 31, 2009
New York
I despise the way Kravtsov handled his demotion. Having said that, he's an incredibly talented young player. I'd rank him second behind Lap in terms of upside for our young forwards. I think he's genuinely more well rounded, and skilled, than Chytil or Kakko.

Reactions: McSauer

GENESISPuck94

Sponsor
May 2, 2022
NJ

I know youtube highlights are not a way to judge talent, if it was I could also post that sick Balej goal from years back...

But if Kravtsov can have this kind of swagger and confidence in the NHL he's going to be real good. I hope the coaching staff helps him grow his confidence in the NHL.

I know space and all that on larger rinks. But Fox breaks ankles on a regular basis.

BTW here's the Balej goal lol

Last edited:

Mugless

Aug 26, 2004

I know youtube highlights are not a way to judge talent, if it was I could also post that sick Balej goal from years back...

But if Kravtsov can have this kind of swagger and confidence in the NHL he's going to be real good. I hope the coaching staff helps him grow his confidence in the NHL.

I know space and all that on larger rinks. But Fox breaks ankles on a regular basis.

BTW here's the Balej goal lol

Kravtsov made #9 blow a couple of tires.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad