Confirmed with Link: Kravtsov signs extension

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
Excellent news. And I think this may be another step to a kakko trade this summer along with what happened yesterday. Kravtsov is coming here for a top 9 role and nothing less. If kakko is here next year I fully expect kravtsov will outplay him and take a top 6 role while kakko will sulk again for not being given top 6 minutes.

Last edited:

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Excellent news. And I think this may be another step to a kakko trade this summer along with what happened yesterday. Kravtsov is coming here for a top 9 role and nothing less. If kakko is here next year I fully expect kravtsov will outplay him and kakko and take a top 6 role while kakko will sulk again for not being given top 6 minutes.
I'm pretty sure Kravtsov is fine playing in the NHL be it in top-9 or 13th forward with how things are going in Russia.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
LETS f***IN GOOOOO. THIS IS THE REAL CUP, LET TAMPA KEEP THEIR CONSOLATION PRIZE. THE CHOSEN ONE IS BACK TO FULFILL THE PROPHECY!
VrmKqnI.png

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
He's not coming here to be a 13th forward, and if that's how we are viewing him coming here than we are already setting this up to fail again
Yeah, that was when he could get paid decently for being a top tier star in the KHL. That will not be the case going forward.

Reactions: Hunter Gathers

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
Yeah, that was when he could get paid decently for being a top tier star in the KHL. That will not be the case going forward.
He could have just as well refused to sign and facilitated a trade. He signed for shit money here after refusing a contract in the khl for the money he asked them for. He wants to be here. He and Drury obviously talked this out as a last chance scenario here. OR the one year deal makes him tradeable now that other teams know he will actually he in the NHL next year as opposed to wondering if he would sign in NA

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
I haven't watched krasvtov as much as others but in a lot of highlights he appears to be working a bumper position on the pp and offering a high tip option. Wonder if he gets an opportunity to claim that spot with strome hopefully leaving now

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
I haven't watched krasvtov as much as others but in a lot of highlights he appears to be working a bumper position on the pp and offering a high tip option. Wonder if he gets an opportunity to claim that spot with strome hopefully leaving now
A lot of times he starts the draw lined up on right defense and skates toward the circle like the left handed Ovi spot. Sometimes he goes closer to the net like you described but I think he should stay a little bit further from the net to take one timers. He will have the best shot on the team, and he has the most of a shooters mentality

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad