GDT: KNIGHTS OF GOLD @ HOUSE OF THE STORM

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
Yeah, i already suspected— as many of you also did— this game would be a dumpster fire. Lol. Just typical canes. Expect them to come out much better next game.

see you guys then. And it was fun finally being able to game chat here again.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
When Rod called time out there, did he tell them there was 10 minutes left. It took Slavin 5 seconds out of 10 to lazily dump the puck in and then no knee went and got it.

Reactions: Tryamw

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
We probably pull out a point if not for edmundson's stick breaking. I'm not too upset but we need to fix the goalie situation. The number of saves mrazek ended up making keep his save percent respectable but giving up two in quick succession at the very beginning and very end of the game is no way to win a game

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
Very infuriating game. Vegas schooled us. ****ed away at least a point once again. I hate Jordan Staal. As bad as everything was, all they needed was to avoid a couple sloppy plays and an absolutely garbage goal by Mrazek. Here's hoping for better on Sunday. I typically try to avoid posts like this after losses, but after the break, it was all the more frustrating to wait for this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad