Post-Game Talk: Kitten

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
That woman is trapped. First date was prolly a Rangers game. Lied, and said she liked it. Got knocked up quick, married quick to appease the families. Realized shortly after that she doesn't love this man and prolly doesn't even love her kids and now, lives a mundane, miserable life, which not even 10 mins of fame can make better.

I think I saw this woman in Step Brothers

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Gordon Bombay

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Lmao, that can apply to any team besides NJ. Not sure what that falls into the "heart" argument you made

You are pushing the needle here. It’s fine with other fans coming in here, but if you are going to get into a heated debate with Rangers fans here, then it might be time to move on from the discussion.

OriginalLimbo

May 27, 2019
Lmao, that can apply to any team besides NJ. Not sure what that falls into the "heart" argument you made
Just responding to your point “think the Rangers bottom 6 would have to come up big in that series.”.

The implication is that the NJD top six will dominate, and the NYR bottom six needs to pick up the slack. Right?

My point was, if the Debbies top 6 spit the bit, we won’t need dominance from our bottom six. Again, not rocket science.

Reactions: egelband

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Team continues to impress and play to the No Quit identity. Playoff ready. Gallant now has multiple different line combos he knows can work if things get stale.

Kane has been fine. I think he needs a big playoff to stick around because Tarasenko and Mikkola look like the guys worth keeping around.

I also like how the team has played up physically in some of these playoff atmosphere games. Florida was desperate and we outplayed them. Trouba spearing chucky in the onions took him out of the game, nonexistent for a guy on a 6 game goal streak coming in. Good move by the captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad