Post-Game Talk: Kitten

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
God bless. Careful what you wish for when we meet in the first round.

It's gonna be a good series, Devils are playing with house money this year similar to you guys last year. On a side note, pretty good game for your guys youth line, think the Rangers bottom 6 would have to come up big in that series. Don't want to bombard this thread any more so I'll be on my way lol

Brother Mouzone

May 23, 2014
Kid line

cop-jerk.gif

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
Kids crashed the net and went to the middle of the ice. 2nd line started getting chances but 1st line did jack against a team that gives up chances left and right.

Fox may have saved a goal when he lifted Eric Kane's stick in the final minutes.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Someone explain to me the rationale of GG
He sees the kid line dominating and keeps putting them out there in the 2nd
Come 3rd period i think they got 4 shifts?
WTF?
Shifts after the Kane goal at start of 3rd period:
Laf - 5
Panarin - 4 (plus the shift taht was the Kane goal)
Goodrow - 5
Kreider - 5
Chytil - 5
Vesey - 5
Kakko - 5
Zib -6
Kane - 4 (plus his goal shift)
Motte - 6
Tro - 5 (plus the Kane goal shift)
Tarasenko - 5

Looks like pretty good line management to me...

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
I liked that win. Really can't complain. So let's talk about the cringey fan spotlight commercials again. There is one where the family is watching the game in their super tacky Ranger themed basement, and the mother of the group is like, leaning over the couch armrest, looking like she hates everything that is happening but is completely powerless to affect the change she desires in her life. There is a CAMERA CREW rolling footage in her home and even that can't send any more dopamine to the receptors. Weird.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I liked that win. Really can't complain. So let's talk about the cringey fan spotlight commercials again. There is one where the family is watching the game in their super tacky Ranger themed basement, and the mother of the group is like, leaning over the couch armrest, looking like she hates everything that is happening but is completely powerless to affect the change she desires in her life. There is a CAMERA CREW rolling footage in her home and even that can't send any more dopamine to the receptors. Weird.
Ricky Diffendale is awesome tho

Reactions: DialUp

OriginalLimbo

May 27, 2019
It's gonna be a good series, Devils are playing with house money this year similar to you guys last year. On a side note, pretty good game for your guys youth line, think the Rangers bottom 6 would have to come up big in that series. Don't want to bombard this thread any more so I'll be on my way lol
Nah. Debbies top 6 need to show they have any playoff heart. If not, our bottom six can take the series off.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Shifts after the Kane goal at start of 3rd period:
Laf - 5
Panarin - 4 (plus the shift taht was the Kane goal)
Goodrow - 5
Kreider - 5
Chytil - 5
Vesey - 5
Kakko - 5
Zib -6
Kane - 4 (plus his goal shift)
Motte - 6
Tro - 5 (plus the Kane goal shift)
Tarasenko - 5

Looks like pretty good line management to me...
Panarin line had extended shifts after the TV timeouts

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

Gordon Bombay

Remptar
Oct 13, 2006
That woman is trapped. First date was prolly a Rangers game. Lied, and said she liked it. Got knocked up quick, married quick to appease the families. Realized shortly after that she doesn't love this man and prolly doesn't even love her kids and now, lives a mundane, miserable life, which not even 10 mins of fame can make better.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
That woman is trapped. First date was prolly a Rangers game. Lied, and said she liked it. Got knocked up quick, married quick to appease the families. Realized shortly after that she doesn't love this man and prolly doesn't even love her kids and now, lives a mundane, miserable life, which not even 10 mins of fame can make better.
YES EXACTLY! That is 100% what I am talking about here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad