Kitchener Rangers 2020 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OttersFan

Jan 6, 2018
Kitchener takes what appears to be a set of twins or atleast brothers?

I don't know much about them and was seeing if anyone from Kitchener knew anything about Andrew and Jacob Leblanc?

Makes sense to take them both since it would be easier to get one to sign and the other to follow.

Reactions: JoelKRangers
Mar 12, 2009
a reverse Christopolous (forward first, twin brother D 2nd). Not sure the calibre of the league, but the numbers seem like of a kid that can move the puck ok. I have a feeling it won't take long for them to become favourites if both twins make the team outright.

MatthewsMoustache

Jul 2, 2018
a reverse Christopolous (forward first, twin brother D 2nd). Not sure the calibre of the league, but the numbers seem like of a kid that can move the puck ok. I have a feeling it won't take long for them to become favourites if both twins make the team outright.

the D man is gonna be in tough.. 7 D returning and even if Vuk gets traded, I don’t think they plan on having Motew watching many hockey games next season

Mar 12, 2009
the D man is gonna be in tough.. 7 D returning and even if Vuk gets traded, I don’t think they plan on having Motew watching many hockey games next season
I can see moving Macpherson and adding an OA forward in his place. Mac is fine, but if we aren't competing, we don't really need 2 OA Ds (if neither are top tear, point producing defensive studs) and are going to be losing a bunch of forwards.

Reactions: EvenSteven

SYWTom

Dec 10, 2016
Jesus.... wonder if this has ever happened before? Big kid tho 6'4" and put up some points

Tim Wallach

Oct 9, 2007
Kitchener, Ontario
Kitchener takes what appears to be a set of twins or atleast brothers?

I don't know much about them and was seeing if anyone from Kitchener knew anything about Andrew and Jacob Leblanc?

Makes sense to take them both since it would be easier to get one to sign and the other to follow.

Andrew was a legit 1st round talent but don't know much about Jacob. His numbers are fine but SCTA is a mediocre loop and I suspect they took him a bit higher than necessary in order to get both.

You never know though, last year other teams allowed NB to grab the two Christopolous brothers even a shade lower than both should have gone as a courtesy.

Reactions: OttersFan

GeoBlue

Oct 21, 2017
Kitchener
Let me guess......we can only afford one scout and he was watching the Southern Tier Admirals all year? We could not afford to give him gas money? Social Distancing? LOL! Reminds me of the Leafs of the 70's when it seemed they got all their picks from the Belleville Bulls.

Rangers True Blue

Aug 2, 2017
We're drafting the Admirals hockey team it seems

TRENT SWICK
upload_2020-4-4_10-45-54.png

Mar 12, 2009
Andrew was a legit 1st round talent but don't know much about Jacob. His numbers are fine but SCTA is a mediocre loop and I suspect they took him a bit higher than necessary in order to get both.

You never know though, last year other teams allowed NB to grab the two Christopolous brothers even a shade lower than both should have gone as a courtesy.
I like his playoff numbers more than regular season. going from under ppg to about 1.5ppg and outscoring forwards who did well in the regular season is somewhat promising. If he can defend and move the puck well, and that twin "x factor", I'm pretty good with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad