• Vladislav Tarasenkos

• Ronald Carpenter

• Ben Buen One Town Harpur

Results are only viewable after voting.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
The scoring chance is on bread but the goal is on shesterkin. That should never ever beat him no way. Nonsense.
He's been getting beat blocker side from RH shooters on their off side with frequency lately. Vally actually highlighted it in the pregame, specifically shots from RH shooters in that glove side circle. He got beat in Edmonton, Vancouver and a bunch of other games recently with that exact shot. Kempe beat him in the first period with it on the PK but he hit the post. Vally was pointing out Igor's stance and feet being off and causing him to be slightly off his angle and exposing that side. He's been getting beat a lot there lately so I would bet other teams have noticed it and are picking that spot.

Reactions: Kovalev27

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
A Crapitals fan is whining on the Kings board that MIka 'faked' being injured during the 5 minute Kings pp. To what end? Is the NHL going to penalize Doughty for shooting the puck? Are they going to suddenly choose to stop play during an injury before the team with the injured player gains possession? What a ****ing moron. :laugh:
That dopey fan is delusional because the 5 minute power play was at the end of the 1st period, & Mika took that slap shot at the end of the 2nd period.

Reactions: Kane One

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
HOT TAKES​
Trouba - Faced some kind of adversity earlier in the year but has been playing like a captain since Helmutgate.​
4D - Well done indeed !​
KAM - Not so much.​
Vinny - Seems to thrive on these kind of games, could be great in the playoffs.​
PP1 - Were freaking amazing on the PP where Zib scored.​
ZIB - Holy Freaking is all I got !​
Unpopular take I'm sure - Coach needs some props on this one. Mr. No Panic does it again.​

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
When did I say Igor shouldn't have stopped it?Lets read here a little before responding.

Your exact words written that I read a little before responding were “that goal is on bread” were they not?

As I said the scoring chance was on bread the goal is on shesterkin

Profet

Longtime lurker
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2002
NY
profetkeyboards.com
So um…why didnt Schneider play? Why dress someone that is injured?
He'a not injured. They don't want him to get injured because they absolutely need him to be sent down to the AHL (paper transactions only) after the game. They need to bank his cap for Kane trade to work.

Same with Carpenter.

So they dressed because there was no reason not to dress them.

They didn't play them because the fear or injury outweighed their need to win this game.

Reactions: egelband

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
He wasn't injured. They had to dress 18 skaters. He got sent to Hartford post game for cap purposes, to be recalled Wednesday. If he played tonight and got hurt, he would be ineligible to be sent down and thus throwing a wrench into the Kane deal.
He'a not injured. They don't want him to get injured because they absolutely need him to be sent down to the AHL (paper transactions only) after the game. They need to bank his cap for Kane trade to work.

Same with Carpenter.

So they dressed because there was no reason not to dress them.

They didn't play them because the fear or injury outweighed their need to win this game.
Not injured.......It has to do with having to send him down to AHL for a couple of games to make cap space for Kane trade and can't risk him getting injured.
Ahh thank you! Haven't been around most of the day and wasnt sure of the reasoning.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
He's been getting beat blocker side from RH shooters on their off side with frequency lately. Vally actually highlighted it in the pregame, specifically shots from RH shooters in that glove side circle. He got beat in Edmonton, Vancouver and a bunch of other games recently with that exact shot. Kempe beat him in the first period with it on the PK but he hit the post. Vally was pointing out Igor's stance and feet being off and causing him to be slightly off his angle and exposing that side. He's been getting beat a lot there lately so I would bet other teams have noticed it and are picking that spot.

The stance thing is very real. How I played I was never more than 2 and a half feet wide myself. If he went from 3 and a half to over 5 feet wide in stance that’s a major change and will absolutely expose the top of the net. Not sure why on earth he’s doing that. He’s too small to play like that he needs to be upright like he is on shootouts.

Reactions: duhmetreE

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
The stance thing is very real. How I played I was never more than 2 and a half feet wide myself. If he went from 3 and a half to over 5 feet wide in stance that’s a major change and will absolutely expose the top of the net. Not sure why on earth he’s doing that. He’s too small to play like that he needs to be upright like he is on shootouts.
Win a Vezina... decide to change your style to mimic 6'5 goalies.

Reactions: romba and Kovalev27

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Your exact words written that I read a little before responding were “that goal is on bread” were they not?

As I said the scoring chance was on bread the goal is on shesterkin
The person I was replying said it was on Trouba,I said it was on bread for the bad pinch.At no time did either of us bring up the actual shot,just the bad sequence that led to the 2 on 1 and goal.it was a bad goal given up by Igor,no one said different.

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
Twitter is a mess. Everything thinks Schneider is part of the Kane trade now.
To be honest my first thought was.....maybe Drury really is an idiot.......and then I thought no there has to be more to it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad